Plans to not plan

Gigi's POV:

For the first time in my life, I felt like I was In some sort of a mafia.

Everyone sat around in a circle- adore, Bianca, Karl, Sutan, Trixie, katya-

And who could forget Ben and Jinkx- what an odd pairing they were, sitting next to each other awkwardly, as if they wanted to get closer to each other and as far away from one another at the same time. What a sight.

"So. Let's discuss about those two girls." Sutan started. Most of the dramatic affect was lost because he whispered it like a big baby, most likely so that kali and Ria wouldn't hear him from upstairs. "We should take them somewhere fun," Trixie announced suddenly. "They've been here for longer than a month and all we've done together is goto a park and watch Bianca burn." From the corner, Bianca shot him a dirty look.

"But for what? They didn't even do anything for a reward- it would look like an obvious moment of "hey, we all just want to go somewhere fun!" Bianca sighed. "Isn't putting up with all our bullshit enough?" Karl quieted everyone down. "Now now, I'm sure we'll figure out something." "Why do you want to goto disney world so bad anyways- it's jsut a place for kids!" Katya tried to reason. I sighed. "Those two need this break- they've been through so much in these last few weeks, especially Maria. They deserve that trip to see a walking talking mouse."

Jinkx suddenly turned towards me. "Say, who are you anyways?" I sighed. "I'm maria and Kaliyah's certified baby- sitter."

"Okay, but why disney- why can't we just have another picnic instead of shelling out five hundred dollars each to line up in lines and buy expensive burgers?" Katya grumbled. " you just don't get it, katya. The beautiful scenery, the rides, the food- it's every kids dream!" Trixie sung as she spun around, causing Bianca to suddenly duck beside her. "Well, why do we all have to go then? We're not kids..." Katya mumbled again.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun- some bonding for all of us. So, who's in?" Trixie immediately put in her hand, looking super hyped. I put mines in as well- I knew I didn't have much of a choice. Even if I said no, I would still wake up in a few mornings on a car to see Mickey-demonetization-mouse, with Kaliyah and Maria jammed around me. Ben and Jinkx put in their hands, as well as Sutan and Karl. Very begrudgingly, Bianca let adore pull her hand into the he group.

"What?" Katya stared back at all of us. "I'm not going. I can think of much better think to do with my time." "Katya, it'll be fun!" Ben tried to convince her. "A no's a no. What else do you want from me?" For a moment, I could see her eyes connect with trixies.

"Alright." Katya put her hand in. "I'm coming too."

And so, in some magical way, I had somehow signed up for the strangest trip of my life.