Saving nothing

A/N: Scarlett snapping her fingers on a werkroom table is an actual mood-
Maria's POV:
After finally shoving down the macdonalds meal, Gigi walked me back to the bar. Something told me though that she really wanted to just leave me at the macdonalds and jump out the window. "Why would you ask a stranger to buy you macdonalds?" She asked. "I mean, you did it." She looked at me with wide eyes. "You don't think I could kidnap you or something?" I shrugged. "Eh. You're a good person. I trust you."

Before we even made it across the street, I saw manila and Bianca running towards us. By the looks on their faces, they were not happy.

"MARIA!" Karl engulfed me in a hug as Bianca went over to punch Gigi in the face. "OH IM SO SORRY I LEFT YOU ALL ALONE! YOURE SAFE NOW WITH US, OKAY?" Karl cradled me as if I just escaped from a burning house. "Safe with you?" I pushed back. "I'm not safe with you. You want to use me." "Maria?" Gigi asked with a confused expression. "Is that why you didn't want to go back to the bar-" Gigi had to stop her sentence from Bianca holding her down. "Shut up. You're not going anywhere until we call 911." I looked up at her: "911? She didn't take me against my will- I was the one who came with her!" At that moment I had felt so guilty. I ran away from Karl and sutan. I wanted to be loved and I was loved by them- but I had to run. They were going to hurt me. They were going to, every parent I've ever had- they're all the same.

Friendly at first, then turn to violence.

"Dear?" Sutan had also gotten to the scene. "What's going on?" He looked over at me. I was scared, his eyes showed disparity, and something, something that I didn't want to have any deal with. I knew that they were harmless, and yet every bone in my body was still ready to fend off attack. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I pulled out a house key and pointed it towards him, hand shaking. "GET AWAY"

Bianca, who stopped holding onto Gigi at this point, turned over to me. "What's going on? Don't point that at people- it's dangerous." I curled down into a ball. They were going to use me. They're warm faces have all turned. Gigi looked angry. "CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS CHILD IS SO AFRAID OF YOU TWO?" She pointed at raja and Manila, who were trying to figure out how to approach me. "I don't know..." Manila looked over at me desperately. "I don't know what went wrong..." raja stood up.

"Dear, I'm not going to hurt you." She started to walk towards me. "I'm not going to- I swear."she said slowly. "YES YOU ARE- YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY OLD DAD AND YOULL LEAVE ME AND-" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your new dad now." He said again. "You will. You all will." I looked up at him. I could see it in his eyes that he was going to lose it. "NO WE F**KING WONT!" He yelled, stopping in his tracks. "WHY CANT YOU TRUST US? I could see it in your eyes when you woke up from your nightmare- you don't trust us- you hate us!" "sutan-" Manila called out, trying to stop him. Instead, he just kept going. "Do you know what it's like? Just trust us, we won't hurt you, abuse you, just- JUST TRUST US!" She was really angry now.

To my suprise, it was Gigi who came to my aid.

"You think yelling at the kid will make her like you any more?" She wrapped an arm around me. "You can't figure out the reason before you assume things? If I were Maria, I would hate you too!" Raja had a dazed look on her face. "I-I just want the best for her." She wispered. Gigi's expression softened. "Can't you just support her? I know she's a nice kid." She looked down at me.

"Maria, go home."

The problem was, I didn't have a home.

A/N: I suck at writing arguments. It mostly just sounds like people screaming over one another.