Tension

Maria's POV:

My dream started off in a kids room- I think that I was mines when I was little, seeing that it was me and my old mom. I saw her shoving things into her suitcase. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I was stuck in place. "I have to leave- this Isn't the life that I wanted- I-" she melted talking, ignoring me and stuffing things her bag.

I followed after her desperately as she took her bags and ran though the house into the garage, stuffing everything into an old looking blue car. "GET AWAY! I DONT WANT YOU- I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE" she screamed at me, running through the halls. "I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU- I WANT TO LEAVE"I watched as she slammed down all the family photos hanging on walls, the glass on them crashing and breaking into pieces.

"I never wanted this life- I never chose this life-" she pulled into the car as I desperately tried to get in with her. "You were a mistake. You bound me here." She repeated over and over again, staring at me wide wide eyes as she pulled the car out of the driveway. I started to run after the car, hoping to catch up.

But all I could do was watch the car go further and further away.

"Ria- ria-" I could hear distant calling. "Ria-" suddenly, my eyes jolted open to see gigi and Kaliyah standing over me. "What- where are we?" Gi stared at me. "God, you dimwit- you went outside for air and fell asleep. When I got back from my gig, Kaliyah was scared as hell because you had been gone for a good thirty minutes." Kaliyah had an annoyed look on her face. "That damn katya- I told her that you were missing, and she just shrugged and said "she's probably fine." Kaliyah mimicked in the classic nonchalant voice of katya.

"I'm fine- just tired I guess." When we got back to the bar, mom and dad's gigs were also finished. Even on the car ride back, I couldn't shake the feeling that gigi was staring at me. Finally, she spoke up. "What's that on your sleeve?" She pointed at the red patches from katya's death-grip. "It's nothing. I just got some blood from my hand onto my sleeve.

She still looked unconvinced. "Doesn't seem like it." "Pull up your sleeve." Dad suddenly let out from the front seat. I looked down, pretending not to hear him. I was so scared for them to see the scars- I didn't want to make them worried again- but most of all, I didn't want dad to be disappointed.

"I said, pull up your sleeve." Dad repeated, a bit louder this time. "Sutan, if she doesn't want to, your can't just force her." Mom tried to reason as I held onto my arm protectively. "I said. Pull up your sleeve. You should have nothing to worry about if it's just blood from your hands."He repeated, much more angry than before.

"I-I don't want to." I let out. Kaliyah pulled me in for a hug. "So you're really hiding something. What did you do this time? You cut yourself? Scared we'll see it- we told you not to hurt yourself and you still did it. Why can't you just listen to your parents-" gigi slammed down on the car door. "Karl. Pull over." He said quietly. Going by the curb, gi slammed open the door, pulling me out. "I'll take her back by walking."