Arriving

Jinkx's POV:

Out of all the seven years that I haven't talked to Ben, I just had to choose the strangest time to reconnect with her.

"WOOOOOO- DISNEEEYYYYY!" Came the excited voice of Trixie from the seat in front of me. "PARRRRTTTTYYYY!" Adore agreed. From the seat to me and Ben's right, there was that young queen Gigi, looking extremely out of breath and flustered from rambling off different rules for Kaliyah and Maria to follow. "Don't you DARE wear anything inappropriate- disney has lots of creeps around-" he kept going. Kaliyah and Maria talked to each other with no clue that he even
existed.

From the seat behind me and Ben, katya pushes out a sigh so long that even I was impressed. "Shut UP-" he screeched as Bianca nodded in agreement. From the driver's seat, raja was cranking up his terrible throwback album and Manila beside him, taking pictures of everything in sight. "this is going to be so exciting! I'll take all the pictures- it'll be like a memory that we can carry with us!" She squealed in delight, take twenty pictures of a McDonald's outside the window.

As for Ben, she had a look on her face that looked like pure embarrassment, possible at the absolute mess around us.

"Hey, listen jinkx, I really tried to find a better time but um- I'm sorry I had to drag you in with me-" I have him a pressured smile. "Oh, don't worry. I'm here to have fun too! And we can talk more- or something." Ben gave a slight chuckle at my words, and I laughed back because I had nothing to say. "LOOK OVER THERE!" Came a loud screech from Trixie.

As everyone followed her finger, we saw a red roller coaster, weaved within the trees. "THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!" Maria pumped her hands as Kaliyah nodded in agreement. "It's not going to be if you don't hear my rules-" Gigi tried to threaten, but was completely ignored. "Look out for Mickey kiddos!" A hyped up Sutan yelled. "We're getting real close!"

The whooping from Adore, Trixie and the two kids only became louder when the car rolled into the parking lot, the entrance only a block away.

"You will not go on any dangerous rides, you will not buy anything without permission, and you will NOT run-" Gigi was cut off by Maria and Kaliyah trampling him alive, sprinting towards the entrance. "God dammit." I heard him mumble to himself.

The same four got excited as we entered the park, the two girls jumping up and down, while the two gays did the same. Surprisingly though, katya got suddenly excited, his face lighting up. "Katya?" Trixie aperently noticed his dumb smile too, turning around to stare at him in amazement. "You look happy-"

Katya shook Trixie around, almost bouncing off the balls of His foot: "oh my god- TRIXIE! This place is insane- look at these buildings- the colours- and-" he turned over, flustered by a Donald Duck standing by the corner of the street. "WHO'S THAT DUCK?" He ran over, pulling Trixie behind him. "Hello there, duck! It's nice to meet you-" he shook the duck's furry wing as he beamed up at it like a child. Donald let out an uncomfortable quack. He's probably just never had to shake the hand of an overgrown drag queen before- but he'll recover from the shock in a few years.

"Oh, if only we got to goto places like these when we were a kid-" he turned over to Ben, still beaming. "Imagine- me, you and lexi-" Ria suddenly perked upwards as Ben signaled for her to shut up desperately. "We would've loved it here- god, if only my damn parents ever had the kindness-" he suddenlyya realized what was going on as I gave out a loud forced cough. "Your parents what?" Kaliyah asked, staring at him with concerning intensity. "You want to go on a ride? It's disney, go have your fun-" he looked down with a slight smile. "I'm too old for this stuff now." "Amen," Bianca added, cracking her back in a painful way.

"Oh no you don't," Trixie pulled katya over to him and adore, making katya go red in an instance. "You're coming with us." "rollercoaster!" Adore mused, grabbing into katya's other arm. "Me and Ben are gonna take a break for a bit- go get some food." Sutan opened his mouth to come with us, but Karl quickly pulled him back with a death stare. "Me and Sutan are just going to wait around for the two kids-" Karl said. "I'm also going to take the pictures." "Hey, no fair! I wanted to get a turkey leg-" Sutan mumbled. "Well, I think I'll just go with them," Bianca nervously added, but was quickly pulled back by a grinning Adore. "Oh no you don't- you're going on the rides with us."

Lastly, the attention turned to gigi, who let out a groan.

"Isn't it obvious?" He grumbled. "I'm staying with these two whirlwinds of stupidity." He pointed over to Maria and Kaliyah, who were both singing "How Far I'll Go" in a Kermit voice and giggling like they were on a pound of crack.

"Well alright then, it's settled. We'll all meet up at the restaurant over here in an hour-" he pointed to a black building on the map. "Go on a few rides until then!"

And suddenly, I was alone with Ben again. How painful the way memories come back to you.

A/N: sorry for the long hiatus, I swear it was because I needed time to think and not that I was lazy-