41

On our walk Kai and I come across a lot of wildlife. We made sure to talk in hushed tones so we'd be able to see as much as we could. We mostly saw rabbits, one even let us get pretty close.

I was enjoying our walk around the property, and everything I saw was a beautiful sight to see. But the view in front of me now makes me speechless.

Kai and I stand in front of a short barbed wire fence that looks like it's been tampered with for a while. The brush on the other side of it comes just shy of our chests, and we can see more hills and even a small house in the distance.

"Come on" he says taking my hand and carefully raising up the barbed wire.

"Are we supposed to do this?" I ask nervously.

"Yes" he says with a chuckle.

I hesitate but eventually duck under the wire and step on the other side of the fence. Kai follows behind me and takes my hand again and leads us through a small trail that opens up to the side of a bluff, and the most gorgeous river below us.

 Kai follows behind me and takes my hand again and leads us through a small trail that opens up to the side of a bluff, and the most gorgeous river below us

"Holy shit" I mutter

Kai laughs and squeezes my hand. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asks.

I'm still staring at the view, I'm pretty sure my jaw is hanging, but a smile forms on my face and all I can do is nod.

"Wanna swim later?"

"What! We can go down there?" I ask excitedly.

Kai laughs and nods, and pulls me in for a quick kiss. "Yes we can"

I wrap my arms around his neck tightly and get on my tippy toes to pull him into a kiss.

"I love this. I love you" I say before pressing another kiss to his lips.

He smiles against my lips and wraps his arms tight around my waist. "I love you too"

Kai and I stand for a few more minutes on the bluff and even take a few photos. He mentioned he brought the camera he uses to take pictures at the events his family plans. I was excited, mostly because I suggested he get more into photography and it definitely looks like he considered it.