You Make It Possible

This book was inspired by the song "Impossible" by Nothing but Thieves. I've always been obsessed with the concept of soulmates. So the first time I read a wolf story and learned about the usual mates trope I decided to just say fuck it and write my own! As you go on reading you'll see why this song plays a big role and why I chose it.

This book is only recommended if you are over 18 due to the many mature scenes.

TW
It will have some violent scenes and possible triggers to anxiety, depression, grief, abuse, and sexual assault.

Rude comments WILL be deleted. I have absolutely no problem with constructive criticism but if you're being an asshole to me or anyone in the comment section your comment will be deleted and you will be blocked. I have enough negativity in my real life and I'd like to keep my books and my profile a safe space. We're all readers or writers on this app. Be nice to each other or don't comment at all!

I'd also like to stress to please please pretty please with a cherry on top VOTE AND COMMENT ON CHAPTERS. It brings more attention to books and I highly recommend always voting on chapters when you're reading on this app. If you don't want to you won't hurt my feelings but like... can you do it anyway 🥺?

And last but not least...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT ☺️❤️

Thanks! - Zeri

UPDATE AS OF 2023. THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNDER RE-WRITE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 🤣