61

Alexandria's POV

Julio hasn't spoken to me since the night Jr

Julio hasn't spoken to me since the night Jr. ran off, and I haven't spoken to Lilith since the night she told me she was pregnant and I walked out on her.

I wasn't disappointed in her, I was just upset with myself more than anything. I had lied to my husband for so long about who I was and were I came from, and I am truly ashamed.

Lilith didn't have the same fear I did, and I loved her so much for it. She was willing to tell her father the entire truth because she didn't want her life to hold so many lies. She wasn't afraid of rejection because she knew he'd never reject her as his daughter, and yet I somehow managed to convince myself he would reject me, his wife.

I wish I had her courage. My baby girl has always had that courage even when she didn't think she did.

And now she was gone.

Elise called me minutes ago telling me she had been taken last night, but that they had her location and they'd keep me updated. I feel terrible.

All of these people are putting their lives on the line to save MY daughter, and I'm sitting here waiting for a phone call praying to god she's found safe and alive.

I should be out there on the frontlines with them. This is my family and I'm absolutely useless.

I had had a sick feeling in my stomach when Phoebe told me Lilith wasn't answering her phone and Tyler had been acting strange. My fears were confirmed when I got a call from an unknown number, and Elise's slightly panicked voice told me the worst news.

Ezekiel had attacked, and they took her.

I tried my best to remain positive because I trusted the Micheals with my daughter. I knew they'd take care of her with their own lives the same way I would, but I knew Ezekiel and I knew all of the terrible things he had done when I was with him. A small part of me prepared myself to hear the worst, and it hurt so much.

A soft knock at my bedroom door pulls me from my thoughts.

Phoebe's bloodshot eyes told me she knew Lilith was gone too. Tyler must have told her.

I look her in the eyes and I know what she's here for.

"If you don't tell him the truth I will." She says with a thick tone from her crying. Behind her, my mother appears and rests her hand on Phoebe's shaking shoulder.

"It's time Mijita. No more lies. He needs to know just in case." She says the last part softly.

Just in case she can't be found.

Julio would never forgive me if she wasn't found. I'm honestly not even sure if he'll forgive me now, but they were wrong. It's not time, this conversation was long overdue. My cowardice has now put my daughter and hundreds of others in danger.

"Alright" I say before standing up from my side of the bed and walking to the living room where Julio sat watching tv.

"Julio" I say softly. My voice heavy with the tears that were already falling down my cheeks.

His head slowly turns to me almost unbothered, until he notices my face. He looks at me intently. He has no idea the mess of a story he's about to hear, and I hoped to god he'd forgive me.

"We need to talk."

Ooooooooooh shit

Ooooooooooh shit