57

I wake up to the soothing feeling of someone rubbing my bare back. Based off of the scent I knew it was Kai, so I didn't bother to move or open my eyes.

His hands made circles around my back, slightly lifting up my shirt from the movement. I soon felt his breath fan my face before he placed a soft kiss to the cheek that wasn't pressed against the pillow.

I can't help but smile at the gesture. I wasn't sure if he did it because he knew I was awake or if he did it because he thought I was sleeping.

"I knew you were awake." He states.

I slowly open my eyes and meet the beautiful brown eyes of Kai. A small smile rests on his lips, and he leans in again to press another kiss to my cheek.

"Guiltily as charged" I say once he pulls away. "What time is it?"

Kai lifts his head up slightly, probably looking at the bedside clock.

"3:30" he says once he lays back down beside me.

I widen my eyes and he chuckles. "I feel like I just went to sleep 5 minutes ago."

Kai smiles and shakes his head. "I came in here an hour ago and you were drooling." He says with a cheeky grin.

"Shut up I was not!"

Kai starts laughing and stops rubbing my back, and instead tugging me towards him. "Don't worry. I thought it was cute." He says pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Shut it Milo."

Kai groans and shoves his face in between my neck and the pillow.

"I warned you" he whispers. Suddenly his fingers dig into my sides and he starts to wiggle them.

"Kai!" I scream and try to flip on my back to get away, but he has a good hold on me and keeps me in place. He only laughs as he continues to torturously tickle me.

"Will you stop calling me Milo?" He asks teasingly but continues to tickle me.

"Yes! I'm sorry!" I yell out in between my fits of uncontrollable laughter.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

His tickling stops and his pinky appears in front of my face. I sigh and shake my head but loop my pinky with his.

"You suck" I mutter and roll off the bed and stand to my feet.

I stretch and my back makes a loud cracking noise, the relief giving me chills.

"Jesus you sound like a glow stick." Kai says still laying on the bed but laying on his side as he holds his head up with his hand.

"Oh that's nothing." I say and turn my neck both ways, each turn making a loud popping noise. Then I ball my hands into fists and crack each knuckle. Once I finish I turn back around to see Kai with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask confused.

"That was kind of sexy" he says looking me up and down, but laughing when he sees the confusion on my face.

"How is that sexy?" I chuckle.

"I don't know, but I think almost everything you do is sexy." He shrugs.

I laugh at him and roll my eyes. "I'll remember that the next time I blow my nose or something."

Kai smiles widely and shakes his head.

"My mom made some lunch earlier, there's still some left if you're hungry" he states.

As if on cue my stomach makes a rumbling noise. "Do you think that was sexy too?" I ask teasingly.