56

Kai and I had been on the road for about 2 hours now. We hit the road at about 5 so I was ridiculously tired. Well, I'd be lying if I said our early start was the only reason. Kai had kept me up most of the evening breaking in the bed.

I smile at the memories of last night, but they're quickly replaced by all the moments I let pass and still didn't tell him about the baby.

For example... when he put a condom on.

"We should be there in a little less than two hours." Kai says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Good. I need a nap." I mutter as I toss my head back against the seat and shut my eyes.

Kai chuckles at me and shakes his head.

"Sorry for keeping you up." He says with a small smirk.

"No you're not" I respond, still with my eyes closed and my head against the headrest.

I hear him chuckle again and I can't help but smile.

"So I guess I should tell you this now since you're going to find out by way of either Tyler or Elaine..."

"What?" I ask opening my eyes and looking over at him.

"Leanne is gonna be there." He grumbles.

"What!"

Kai doesn't respond, only nods with a tight smile.

"Oh my god I can't wait to meet her." I say excitedly.

Yes. I was exited to meet the woman who handed my boyfriend his ass in a boxing match.

"Why are you acting like she's a celebrity." He remarks with a small laugh.

"Because she is one! At least in my head." I add.

"You're such an ass." He mutters under his breath.

I giggle at his comment and lean over the consul to kiss his cheek.

"No no. Don't get all lovey dovey with me now." He says flapping his hand towards my face so I'll scoot back.

"Don't be such a baby" I say as I grab his hand and kiss his cheek again. He smiles as I press my lips to his face and I place a small kiss over his dimple.

"I love that you have one dimple." I say as I take my spot back in my seat.

"I hate it" he mutters, but his cheeks immediately turn red.

"Well too bad. I love it." I say with a smile. "I hope our kids have it one day." I add carefully just to see his reaction. I'm assuming he wants kids considering what he said to me the night of our date.

He doesn't respond, but he glances at me and gives me a soft smile. "So you do want kids with me." He states.

"Yeah" I say shyly. "Why?"

Tell him. Tell him. Tell him.

Kai smiles and shakes his head. "Just wondered. You kinda freaked out when I brought up kids the other night." He says shrugging his shoulders. He was making this out to be nothing but a small conversation, but his heart was racing.

"I do... one day" I respond.

Kai nods and gives me a sweet smile.

Tell him puta!

"Kai I'm-"

His phone rings. His fucking phone rings.