59

After Kai and I ate dinner we walked around introducing ourselves to more people than I could keep count of.

Many were from our own pack in all parts of Texas, and and even more from the now merged pack from Colorado. I finally got to meet Anna's little girls who I guess are technically my little cousins. Leah bonded with me instantly. Macy was shy at first but eventually warmed up to me.

My face hurt from smiling because Anna wanted photos of me with the girls and of course me and her, and me with Kai. This led to so many other people wanting pictures. There is now and official picture of everyone in leadership side by side. God there was so many of us.

"Kai! Lilith!"

My head turns to Tyler who was running towards us with a wide grin.

"Toby found his mate!" He says excitedly.

Kai and I both look at each other with wide smiles as we follow behind Tyler who leads us to where Toby must be.

From afar I can see him in a tight embrace with another man who is just a few inches shorter than him. His hair is brown and slightly curly. And from my point of view I can see Tobys wide smile as he holds him in his arms.

"Looks like leadership got even bigger." Kai chuckles.

"Shit. That puts us at 24." I say.

"That also means Alyssa and Trevor will be stepping down around the time my parents will."

As we get closer Toby catches our eyes and pulls away from their hug and takes his mates hand.

"Guys this is my mate. Jesse." He says with a proud smile.

"I'm Kai, Toby's cousin" Kai says reaching his hand out for Jesse to shake.

"I'm Lilith Kai's mate." I say once he turns his attention to me.

Jesse is classically handsome. He's not super muscular but he is definitely toned, he has a very smooth relaxed jawline and striking blue eyes. His brown hair making them pop even more.

"Nice to meet you both." He says with a wide smile.

"Well I say it's time to go to the hole!" Toby yells out, and a few other people around us whoop and yell after him.

"Should I know what that is?" Jesse asks with an embarrassed chuckle.

"It's where all the cool people go. Come on baby." Toby says slinging his arm over his shoulder and guiding him away from our small circle and towards one of the open roads.

"Want to go now or later?" Kai asks.

Before I can respond Tyler grabs my wrist and pulls me with him following behind Toby and Jesse.

"Come on Lilith!" He screams as he tugs me away.

"I guess now?" I call out to Kai.

I hear him laugh before he falls into step with Tyler and I.

"Oh this is going to be awesome" he says excitedly.

"You are too excited for this." Kai says laughing.

"Says you! You've been a million times grandpa. I'll be shocked if they let you stay.

Kai takes a step back from us and jumps to the other side of Tyler and slings his arm over his shoulder and putting him in a headlock.

"Ow fuck let me go!" Tyler says trying to get out of Kai's hold.

"Still wanna call me grandpa?" He asks as he ruffles up Tyler's hair.