28

We all swam around for a while just talking and poking fun at each other. I was already starting to get tired but I could tell Phoebe didn't want to leave yet. I knew she needed a distraction and I didn't want to be an ass and make her leave.

"I think I'm gonna go change into my dry clothes" I say getting out of the pool.

"I'll come with you" Kai says also jumping out.

"Y'all nasties" Tyler says joking.

"Shut up" Kai says splashing water at his face before getting out.

"Lilith when you come back can you bring me chips" she says with a wide smile.

I laugh and nod. "Yeah sure" I say wrapping the towel around me.

"Y'all be careful out here we'll be back" Kai says quickly drying off his top half and hair, then wraps the towel around his waist.

Kai and I walk back to the apartment and we both quickly run to the bathroom so we don't get the carpet too wet.

"Fuck it's cold in here" he says wrapping his damp towel around him.

"I need to change get out" I say shoving at him. He only has shorts on it's easier for him to change.

"Can't I watch?" He says lowly while backing me up against the bathroom counter.

"No" I say trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

He leans down and kisses the mark on my neck and I feel my heart rate start to pick up. "Why? I've seen you naked before" he whispers in my ear and goes back to kissing my neck.

"Kai" I say breathlessly. We couldn't do this now, Phoebe and Tyler already made a joke about us doing exactly what Kai was trying to do.

"Hmm?" He hums against my neck and continues to suck and lick at my mark. I moan when he nips at it and he grabs me by my waist and lifts me onto the bathroom counter and starts to kiss me feverishly.

His hands were all over my body and I wished I didn't have this stupid suit on. When he tries to take off the straps I pull away.

"We really shouldn't do this right now" I say laughing.

"Please" he says while going back to kissing my neck. I know what he's doing and it's going to work if I don't stop him.

"Nooo" I say and push him away again.

I laugh at his expression. He frowns like a child who got his toy taken away.

"Go change and grab chips for my sister while I change" I say and shove him.

"Hmm bossy, I kinda like it" he says dropping his eye in a wink.

I scoff and shove at him again. "Gooo" I say and shut the door behind him. I hear him laugh on the other side, the door didn't lock so I quickly changed in case he decided to come back and start what we stopped again.

After I dried off my body and hair as much as possible I put on my extra clothes and go to the living room. Kai was dressed now and he had some chips and sodas in a bag.

"Swimming makes people hungry I figure my brothers ready to eat a damn cow." He says when he sees my confused face.

"You know you blame your brother but I'm pretty sure you're the one who hogged all our popcorn on family movie night." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Shhhh!" He says walking towards me.

I laugh at his childlike response and grab the bag from his hands.