44

Just as Kai said, we arrived within a short 20 minutes.

As we pulled into the property we see many cars lined against the gate. "There's a lot of people here..." I say nervously.

Kai chuckles at my amazement and finds a spot to park. I look around seeing all the eyes of everyone falling on our vehicle, and I take notice of one cabin that is much bigger than the one in Uvalde, but it still doesn't look like enough to house how many people I see.

"Where are we staying if there's so many people here?" I ask looking back at Kai.

"Well there's 5 rooms in that cabin, and there are 3 other smaller cabins around the property with 3 rooms, but most of the people here will be sleeping in their wolf forms outside."

"Seriously?" I ask confused.

Kai smiles and nods. "That's what all the land is for, our entire pack has access to them to they can come out here and just be themselves without worry." He says.

"Uvalde is actually our smallest property" he adds

"How is that possible, there was so much to see out there." I chuckle nervously.

"Wait till you see the one in Alice, where we're hosting that event. It's bigger than it is here and has 6 cabins with 4 bedrooms each."

"Jesus" I say astounded.

Kai laughs and takes my hand and places a kiss to my knuckles. "Come on, you've got a lot of people to meet" he says as he jumps out of the truck.

"Great" I mutter once he shuts the door.

~

Kai and I make our way towards the large crowd that is starting to form on the empty field in front of the cabin. It looked like they were standing around something, or someone.

As we approach I attempt to look but I'm 99% sure I'm the shortest person here.

I look over at Kai to see if he knows what's going on, but when I look up at him he's got a deep frown etched on his face.

A second later I hear the sound of what seems to be a fight. There were no words exchanged, but I could hear the sound of the blows.

The crowd that surrounded the fight was calm as if they were all observing.

The sound of clothes being ripped startled me, and quickly everyone in front of me takes many steps back. I almost fall at how quick it all happened, but Kai was able to grab my arm and keep me steady.

When I look up I see two giant wolves over the crowed attacking each other.

"Kai-"

"They're training" he says in a short tone. He sounded upset and it worried me.

The only other sound I could hear was the growling and thumping of the two wolves. It didn't even sound like training, it sounded like they were really trying to kill each other. Unfortunately I still could only see so much of it.

Once it was over loud clapper surrounds us, and I no longer see the top of the wolf heads.

"That was good guys! Who's next!" A woman calls out.

"That sounds like Alyssa" I say trying my best to jump high enough to see. I feel like a fucking shrimp.

"It is" Kai says, still in a short tone.

I sigh at the sound of the attitude in his voice. "Kai whats-"

"Oh my god Kai!"

The crowd in front of us slowly begins to part, and once it opens up Elaine emerges from the crowd completely naked...