The eye doctor pt 2

<Namjoon>

Me: So how do I look?

*Picture attached*

Namjoon: I like it, why do you look so nice? Got a date?

Me: Yes sir

Namjoon: And where is he taking you?

Me: The eye doctor

Namjoon: That's not romantic, why would he take you there??

Me: Because he is the eye doctor

Namjoon: You're seeing him again???

Me: Hell yeah, he only gave me a taste last time, I need it all this time

Namjoon: Okay I'm leaving before I find out anything more about your sexual needs

Me: Oh come on!! 

Taehyung chuckled and shut off his phone, he had already been waiting ten minutes in the waiting room and it was driving him nuts. It had been a week since he had seen Dr. Jeon and he was like an addict going through withdrawal, he needed his fix.

One of the staff girls that was here last time came to where he was, he could see her cold smile and envious eyes as she called his name. He laughed and got up, following her to the doctor's office.

"Mister Kim Taehyung is here, sir" She said as she knocked on the door.

"Let him in" The brunette gave her an arrogant smile before entering the room, locking the door at the same time.

He turned around and saw the hot doctor sitting in his chair, his arms crossed. He looked as handsome as ever, with his jet-black hair and piercing eyes. Once again, Taehyung had to focus not to get distracted by the gorgeous man in front of him.

"Hello doctor"

"Hello Taehyung, let's get right into this shall we?"

"Right ahead, I love when things are direct" Taehyung said with a smug smile.

"Do you remember your last time here?"

"Vividly" Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at the remark.

"I told you about some test I'd have to run, yes?" The younger nodded and so Jungkook kept going. At the same time he spoke, he got up, grabbed a chair and sat down in front of Taehyung.

"In order to complete the first exam, I'm going to have to ask you to take off your shirt please" Taehyung smiled and slowly unbuttoned his shirt leaving it slightly opened. The ravenette looked at him with hungry eyes as his lips came to softly graze his milky skin. 

Jungkook landed one kiss on his collarbone, trailing all the way to his nipple. His tongue came to play with the hard bit of skin, licking it and biting it gently while his hand played with the other. He would switch from one to the other as Taehyung threw his head back, his silky hair caressing his neck. 

Jungkook's hand went to grab the back of the boy's neck bringing it forward when he crashed his lips on the brunette's. Taehyung immediately closed his eyes, focusing on the kiss. They fought for control of the kiss, the elder eventually winning as he slipped his tongue inside the other's wet cavern. 

A few moans were exchanged during the heated kiss as Taehyung's hand undressed the elder of his white coat and shirt. Since the kiss had been broken, Jungkook took advantage to bite a few hickeys on the other's skin, making sure everyone would be able to see them.