Car Wash

Taehyung sighed when he filled the bucket with water and dragged it towards the car. It was around eleven pm and he was going to wash his boyfriend's car. Why? Because he swore he'd do it during the day after he had borrowed it without asking. But of course he had completely forgotten and was now trying to wash it before his boyfriend came back from his night out with the boys.

Taehyung grabbed the hose and wet the car completely before turning the water off. He dipped the giant sponge inside the bucket that had been previously filled with water and soap and started wiping back and forth.

The brunette shivered as he felt the wind graze his skin. He looked to his left and saw his jacket had fallen from his shoulder. Once again, he sighed as he saw how he was dressed. Who washed a car at eleven at night wearing nothing but shorts and a jacket with nothing under?

He had left the house in such a hurry when he remembered about the car wash that Taehyung had grabbed the first thing he found to cover up, which was a pair of gym shorts and a simple black jacket.

Once the back of the car was over, the brunette dipped the sponge inside the bucket and made big gestures with his arm as he leaned more and more over the hood of the Ford Mustang.

All of a sudden, he felt himself being pushed down by a firm grip on the back of his neck. He froze and was about to scream when he felt a giggle next to his ear.

"I knew you'd forget"

"Jungkook, you scared the shit out of me!" Taehyung furiously turned around and hit his boyfriend's chest with his soap-soaked hands.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook laughed not feeling sorry at all. His hands were resting on either side of the car, trapping his boyfriend between them.

"I was hoping I'd be done by the time you'd get back" The brunette confessed, pouting. 

The elder chuckled and ran his hand through the brown locks before caressing his boyfriend's cheeks. His fingers grazed his lips before tightening around his jaw and bringing him to his own lips.

Taehyung hummed and snaked his arms around the boy's neck and brought him closer to him. He felt his boyfriend detach himself from his lips and place them on his neck. What he thought would be an innocent kiss was quickly turning into something more when he felt one hand squeeze his ass.

"Jungkook-" He placed two hands on both of the ravenette's shoulders and tried to push him away gently but found himself being flipped over instead.

Taehyung set both of his arms on the hood to secure himself. He could feel his boyfriend's hand fumbling with his shorts.

"People can see us, Kook" He tried to reason with his boyfriend verbally but wasn't doing much else to stop the elder.

"We're halfway in the garage" Jungkook's hand slid inside the shorts and wrapped his hand around the younger's cock.

"The door's open~" Taehyung let his head fall down and pushed his hips back until they met his boyfriend's. He could feel the ravenette's bulge against his ass and proceeded to sway from side to side at the same time as Jungkook kept on pumping his dick.

"Fuck~" Taehyung leaned forward on the hood. In a desperate attempt to hold onto something, his hand went to squeeze the sponge that was laying there. Water and soap came squirting out of it and wet his hands all the way to his forearms and elbows.

Jungkook stuck his body to his boyfriend and covered Taehyung's hand with his own. His head went to rest next to Taehyung's until the boy turned around and captured Jungkook's lips.

A few moans and groans were exchanged until the elder parted away and pulled down the shorts. Taehyung took a deep breath, knowing what was coming next. He felt Jungkook's hand under his thigh, raising his right leg on the car, giving him better access.

"Ah~" The brunette's head fell down in a long moan.

Jungkook entered him at once and waisted no time in thrusting in and out of the boy. In the night, the only that could be heard was the sound of skin slamming together and the brunette's moans. Taehyung's hand went to play with his boyfriend's hair, leaving soap in between them.

"Fuck. You're so tight, baby" Jungkook groaned and kissed his boyfriend's neck. He could see the boy bounce up and down with each of his thrust. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were squeezed shut. Jungkook unzipped the boy's jacket and took it off him before throwing it to the side.

His hand went up the boy's back until it reached his neck. He wrapped it around and forced the boy to lower his body until he laid on top of the hood. The view was exquisite and Jungkook found himself pounding harder into the boy's tight hole.

Taehyung pursed his lips and tried not to let out his moans. He loved the way his boyfriend took him but he knew his moans would be way to loud if he let them out.

With both hands clasped on his mouth, his eyes opened wide when the ravenette hit his spot.

"Look at you, you like it when I fuck you on the car. Don't you, babyboy?" Jungkook stopped and lowered his body so he spoke in his boyfriend's ear.

"I do" Taehyung nodded his head frantically, hoping the elder would start again. "I love it, I love it, I love it"

Jungkook smirked and chuckled. He raised his body back and grabbed the boy's waist before thrusting into him again. Taehyung's head rested on the hood, on its side as his body moved forward with each powerful thrust.

He could vaguely see Jungkook but the sight of his boyfriend taking him raw on the car and in the middle of the neighborhood was getting him even more turned on. He saw the ravenette bite his lip and groan from pleasure.

Jungkook noticed his boyfriend was looking at him and plunged his eyes in his. He looked straight into the brunette's eyes as he thrusts in him. He slapped his perky ass and kept on thrusting, asserting his power as top.

"I'm gonna come!!" Taehyung warned and squeezed his eyes shut, he had been so focused on the ravenette that he hadn't felt the pool forming inside. One more thrust and he came, painting the freshly washed car with white cum.

Jungkook followed soon after. Taehyung couldn't feel his legs anymore and struggled to stand up. Just as he was about to grab his shorts and jacket, he felt a gush of cold water hit him.

"AH!" He screamed and heard Jungkook laughing.

"You were all dirty" He said as he turned off the water and came back to where his boyfriend now stood, soaking wet.

"Get me a towel" Taehyung growled. Jungkook took of his hoodie instead, and placed it on top of the brunette. It reached him mid thighs and gave him sweater paws.

"Oh no, I know that look! I'm tired!" Taehyung said when he saw the hungry eyes his boyfriend made at him.

"Fine... Let's get you inside then. We can finish here tomorrow" Jungkook bent down and picked up the discarded clothes.

"When you say finish tomorrow, I do hope you mean washing the car" Taehyung rolled his eyes and entered the house.

"Of course" Jungkook smirked and bit his lip before following his boyfriend inside. 

------------------------------

Another one yay!! I'm going to try and write as much as I can while  I'm in my oneshot phase xd 

I feel bad you don't have that many chapters to read