The waitress

As requested by   mysticalsannie   this is a top Taehyung :)

Taehyung looked into his rearview mirror making sure his make up was still intact. His left hand went to open the door before he stepped out of his luxury car and onto the street. Shaking his shoulders, he readjusted his suit and walked up to the entrance of the club. With only one look, the bouncer let him in as a waitress lead him to his favorite VIP booth.

The tall brunette sat down and looked around to see if he saw anyone he knew or any potential partner for tonight. There were a few cute boys but none that caught his attention. All the waitresses left him their phone numbers along with dirty pick up lines but none of them caught the elder's attention.

After two glasses of single malt scotch alone, Taehyung decided to head downstairs to see if maybe the music and the dance floor could make him relax from the disastrous day he had. Two steps on the first floor and something had hit him in the back. The man turned around and found a blonde waitress desperately trying to apologize. With the loud music, Taehyung didn't hear much of it, but the man hadn't really been paying attention to what she was saying so much as he was mesmerized with her face. Her eyes, her bubble gum lips and smile. She had definitely caught his attention.

"Sir, are you okay? I'm really sorry, I was walking backwards and didn't see you"

"I'm okay, what's your name?" She smiled and tilted her head in a cute way.

"You can call me Cookie"

"Cookie, how unusual"

"It's a nickname" Having trouble listening well, Taehyung pressed his hand on her back who immediately tensed and led her away from the crowd.

"How come I've never seen you here before?"

"I'm filling in for a friend actually" Her bunny smile showed again and Taehyung had to smile along.

"Tell me, what time do you get off?"

"Much later, the night has barely started"

"Can I take you to my house?"

"You don't even know me"

"I don't have to, not for what I have in mind" The brunette looked straight into her eyes. She held his gaze for a few seconds before answering.

"My boss won't let me"

"Mr. Shin won't refuse me anything. Get your things and meet me at the entrance in five minutes" Taehyung grabbed her by the waist and pecked her lips before heading back to his booth. The waitress stood there for a few seconds to process everything that had happened before rushing to grab her bag.

She waved to the bouncer as she made her way outside. She saw a white Lamborghini Gallardo and a tall, handsome brunette standing next to it.

"Come on" Taehyung opened the door, closing it after her and getting in the driver seat before taking off.

"So, are you going to tell me your name?"

"Kim Taehyung"

"And how come you have so much money, Mr. Taehyung?" The brunette chuckled and stopped the car at the red light.

"I'm a renowned surgeon"

"Oh yes, yes I've heard of you. Mr. Shin is glad to have you amongst his regular and loyal clients" He looked at her smirk and drove away. It wasn't long before the car stopped in front of a rather big house. Taehyung helped her out and explained that this was one of the few house/apartment and such he owned.