The sleepover

Taehyung had invited four friends over for a night of watching scary movies and eating popcorns, they weren't his closest friends from school but they were his movie squad. It was already past one am when they finished their third film down in the living room and decided to go to bed.

"Jimin, Hobi you sleep here like always, Yoongi you can sleep in my brother's room, like always as well and Jungkook, I got you your extra blanket so we don't have to share mine" Taehyung handed his friend the blanket and pointed to the bed.

Ever since their first hang out, the boys would always sleep in the same distribution which had Taehyung and Jungkook sharing the younger's bed. They all got ready separately and went to bed without bidding each other goodnight. When Taehyung came back inside his room after getting changed in the bathroom, he saw Jungkook was already in bed and asleep. He turned off the lights and got under the covers as well.

Taehyung was lying on his right side with his back turned to Jungkook, trying to fall asleep and just as he was starting to feel himself drifting off, a hand on his waist made his eyes shoot open. At first he did nothing as the hand stayed there, but he could feel his heart beating out of his chest. After some time, Jungkook's hand slid down to his boxers and came to rest on his crotch making Taehyung hold his breath which in turn made his tummy cave in.

"You awake?" He heard Jungkook whisper behind him.

He wondered whether he should pretend to be asleep or ignore him, but a hand wrapping around his dick and making him moan decided for him.

"Yes" He answered feverishly.

"You going to let me touch you?" Would that make him sound like a slut? Who lets a friend randomly grope them?

Nod.

"You like that?" A quick slide across his tip made Taehyung shiver.

Nod.

"You wanna help me out as well?" Taehyung enjoyed being stroked by Jungkook too much to want to do anything else but focus on that but then a hand wrapped around his wrist and led his own hand until it landed on top of Jungkook's dick.

Taehyung didn't know what to do, so he let his hand rest on top of the fabric, he could feel the member was already erected but still didn't dare touch it.

"Go on, baby, you know what to do" With a trembling hand, Taehyung slid inside the ravenette's boxers, taking the cock between his fingers and clumsily, started going up and down.

On the contrary of what he feared, Jungkook kept going on him as well, he had approached himself so his chest was now stuck to Taehyung's back, his hot breathing hitting him in the back, sending shivers down his entire body.

The two kept going like that for a while, they didn't speak or exchange any word except moans and groans. When Taehyung started feeling the usual pool forming inside him, fear overtook his body, what would happen now? Should he tell Jungkook?

Too late, white cum came pouring out of his dick and onto Jungkook's hand, which was still wrapped around it.

"Good boy" Jungkook's whisper made Taehyung's dick twitch in the other's hand. "Hm, you like it when I compliment you, babyboy?"

Biting his lip to keep from moaning, Taehyung still nodded his head.

"Well, I'm not done with you yet, kitten"

Jungkook pushed the younger on his back and hovered in front of him for an instant before leaning down and crashing their lips together. Taehyung kept his lips shut, avoiding a more languorous exchange but that was without counting on Jungkook's tricks. When the ravenette slid his hand under his shirt and squeezed his nipple, Taehyung couldn't stop himself from moaning, opening up his mouth and therefor, granting Jungkook access.