The locker room

What could a high school bad boy be doing inside a boy's locker room on a Saturday? Well, given how badly his home situation sucked, Jungkook would spend his days anywhere but inside his house. Now, the school wasn't exactly his first choice, but on his way to the park where he'd usually spend his days, smoking near the abandoned playground, a down pour came out of nowhere.

He was walking by the school when it happened and Jungkook had decided to climb the fence and get himself to cover. During his trip inside, he figured the best place to hide and wait it out would be the boy's locker room.

He must've had gone three time to PE this year and had completely forgotten his locker combo so there wasn't much he could do inside other than smoke. The school had tons of jocks but Jungkook didn't associate with any of them. No, the future NFL players were not to be seen with tattooed boys who smoked in the school's bathroom.

He heard the door open and close and turned his head to see who was there. If it was the janitor, he still had a chance to get out of there without any trouble. He stayed put and waited for the person to appear before him. It wasn't long until a rather tall, long haired brunette stood in front of him.

"Oh, didn't think someone else would be here" He said.

"Me neither, Kim Taehyung" Jungkook puffed out some smoke and got up. He recognized the boy that was in most of his classes. He was golden boy Kim Taehyung, a very promising athlete. To Jungkook, nothing but a brainless jock.

"I know you too, Jeon Jungkook" Hearing his name coming from those lips did surprise him.

"Wow, I didn't know I had attained the level of popularity to be noticed by someone like you" He sarcastically commented.

"Don't waste your energy in trying to sound cool. I remember when you tried out for the wrestling team" Taehyung smirked and sat down on of those benches in the middle of the room.

"Then you remember I have enough strength to beat the shit out of you" The boy shot back.

"I'd like to see you try" Taehyung had barely finished his sentence when Jungkook placed both of his hands on his shoulders and pinned him down on the bench.

It was Jungkook's time to smirk. Seeing Taehyung under him, staring at him like that made him see that the boy wasn't that bad to look at. Jungkook brought his cigarette to his lips and took a puff. He watched as Taehyung softly blew the smoke away and got an idea.

He leaned  so his lips were almost touching the other boy's and took yet another puff. He kept his mouth shut and brought them even closer to Taehyung's. When the brunette opened his mouth, he blew the smoke right into it.

"That was hot" Jungkook said.

Two seconds later his hand wrapped around the brunette's neck and their lips crashed in a messy kiss. He dropped his cigarette on the floor and placed one hand on the back of Taehyung's head to support it as the kiss grew more intense.

Their lips would part just to clash back together in a series of lewd sounds. Their lips sucked on each other's tongues in a messy way but Jungkook found it incredibly hot. During the kiss, he felt Taehyung's large hand press on his biceps.

"Your tattoo's hot" He said. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at first, but then he grabbed his throat and brought him closer to his face.

"You're not gonna be able to play for days once I'm through with you" He threw him back down and took off his jacket and t-shirt, he still had a tank top under but he still didn't take it off.

Jungkook attacked the boy's neck and when he heard him moan, placed his hand on top of his mouth to shut him up. His hand went to palm him through his shorts for a few minutes, but he didn't want to waste his time in foreplay.