Come home

Taehyung and Jungkook had been going out for two years and Taehyung had recently moved in with his boyfriend. He was currently unemployed and Jungkook had offered he come live with him to help cut some of his expenses. The ravenette on the other hand had a high paying job, working as a junior lawyer, but it also meant his job was very time consuming. Tonight Taehyung found himself alone once again, his boyfriend had a dinner party with some very important people his boss wanted him to meet.

It was already ten pm and Taehyung had the feeling Jungkook wouldn't be coming soon, he had already eaten, washed the dishes and watched four episodes of his series on Netflix. Wearing comfortable clothes and laying down on the couch, Taehyung turned off the tv and whined, he hadn't even paid attention to half of his episode, he was too bored. The windows showed the rain falling down, barely visible in the dark night but as he watched the water crash onto the glass and trinkle down to the edge, he longed for his boyfriend to be next to him on the couch, holding him in his arms.

The brunette's mind traveled to Jungkook's strong tattooed arms he'd always hide with his expensive suits that made Taehyung want to rip them off to reveal his toned chest, all the way to those fingers who were able to make Taehyung beg the elder on his knees. He thought of Jungkook's bubblegum lips that he loved to devour every time his eyes landed on the ravenette's perfect face. Taehyung could now feel himself getting warmer, his lips were dry and something seemed to have awoken inside of him.

He texted Jungkook to ask him when he would be coming home, but when the boy saw the message without answering, Taehyung thought of something that would immediately make him answer, or even better, hurry home. Still sitting down on his couch inside the dimly lit living room, Taehyung untied his sweat pants, bringing them down. He felt a bit embarrassed sitting on his couch, with his dick out, but when his fingers wrapped around the skin, his mind was suddenly clouded with an intense warmth. He tilted his head back, moaning through his opened lips but he knew he had to stop, the point was to get his dick hard not make him come. Mustering the will to stop, Taehyung picked up his phone and sent the picture to his boyfriend, he didn't even have time to pull his pants back up that Jungkook had already texted back.

A giddy feeling rushed through the brunette, Jungkook was on his way home. The next ten minutes were dangerously long for Taehyung who tried his best not to touch himself until his boyfriend came back. The door opened and he looked at Jungkook, his eyes were as dark as the all black suit that he wore, each step he took made Taehyung tremble with fear and anticipation, his head tilted back ever so slightly to stare at Jungkook's tall body that was stopped right in front of him.

In a quick motion, Taehyung found himself pushed back on the soft cushions of the sofa, his arms pinned on top of his head, Jungkook's face only a few inches away. The smell of his perfume was intoxicating for the brunette who wanted nothing more than to join their lips and grab the elder closer to him. He tried to move his hands but Jungkook kept them in place, he hadn't said a word yet. Giving up on physical contact, Taehyung raised his head to try and capture the other's lips but before they could meet, a hand cupped his balls making him throw his head back instead, further away from the bubblegum lips he had targeted.

"This is mine" Jungkook growled. "You don't get to touch yourself if I'm not here, you know the rules, baby"

"I-I couldn't wait anymore" Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was staring at him with an amused smirk.

"Then please, continue"

Taehyung froze, what did he mean by that?

"Touch yourself if you can't wait for me. Go on" Jungkook said when the other stayed silent.

"But you're here now" Jungkook's request made Taehyung feel incredibly embarrassed, he could never do it but he knew Jungkook rarely joked around.

"Either you get yourself off or you don't get anything at all" The ravenette took off his hands making Taehyung whimper, he wanted the pleasure and had been so close to getting it.