My sugar daddy Pt 1

Taehyung took a sip of the disgusting liquid and let out a sigh. He scanned the bar once more looking for someone or something that was wealthy. He let out another sigh. It was clear that he was fed up with waiting. Taehyung looked stunning tonight, the boy did look stunning in any occasion but tonight there was a little more to him. He didn't have a job, but he didn't care. He preferred what he was doing now, no money is ever worth sitting in a tiny office, following the orders of some stubborn and rude person.

The feminine body Taehyung had was wanted by many horny men but tonight obody sparked Taehyung's interest except one man. He was dressed in a black suit, his raven hair was swept to the side. He was undeniably attractive. 

The brunette walked up to the man. He seemed to have notice him so the whole plan was ruined. The man pulled Taehyung onto his lap gaining a yelp. Well this was a plot twist. 

"Wow you're gorgeous." the man said. His hands found their way onto Taehyung's waist. 

"What's your name, Daddy?" the man's lips curved up, becoming a smirk. 

"Jungkook but I like daddy , baby." Taehyung blushed and unconsciously licked his lips. Jungkook's expensive watch reminded Taehyung of what he had to do. 

"Daddy, don't you want to have some fun?" Taehyung said innocently, he tilted his head slightly to make him seem cuter. Jungkook started kissing Taehyung's tanned skin while his hand slowly made their way to Jungkook's watch. Just as he was about to get the watch Jungkook grabbed his wrist. 

"What are you doing? Hm?" Taehyung froze. He never got caught before and he wasn't ready for jail.

"Oh, baby I've watched you for a while now, stop stealing you'll get in trouble. Let daddy help you." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear who debated for a while. This was a stranger. How could he just trust him? Than on the other side, Taehyung has been surrounded by strangers all his life, and if this man does something to Taehyung, why would it matter? This could go two ways, but Taehyung wanted the risk. He nodded his head. 

"What's your name baby?" Taehyung hesitated to tell his real name but something inside him was telling him to trust the handsome stranger. 

"Taehyung"Taehyung leaned and whispered in his ear in a very seductive way "Ah Jungkook I want you to make me yours tonight". And with that the last bit of control Jungkook had was gone as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him to his fancy car.  The younger now knew Jungkook was rich, which was even better.

 A few minutes later Jungkook was already throwing Taehyung down on his bed. Jungkook crawled on Taehyung and pulled him towards him by the collar of his shirt, crashing their lips, in a hot kiss. He introduced his tongue into the mouth of the other, until the two separated to catch their breath. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook gasping, his black hair, his thin pink lips that he could not wait to taste again, his dark eyes that attracted him, his strong arms, his pretty forehead, large shoulders that weakened him, everything about Jungkook was perfect and hot and Taehyung's body couldn't wait to receive him.

Jungkook devoured the younger's neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. He got up and looked at his work, the boy was a thousand times more beautiful painted by those love bites. The hand of Jungkook slid down and began to palm Taehyung's member through his clothes. Eyes closed, the hair sticking to his forehead after only a few touches, the lips trembling with pleasure and swollen by their kiss, that magnificent sight was offered to Jungkook. 

No wanting to wait any longer, he removed Taehyung's shirt and his too. He then removed youngest's pants and his boxers, revealing the massive erection of the young boy. Jungkook smirked and wrapped the member by his mouth, caressing with his hand what didn't fit inside his mouth. A long moan escaped Taehyung's mouth followed by short sigh.

"My  t-turn J-Jungkook" Jungkook smirked but could not help but get turned on by the attitude of the boy. Removing the rest of his clothes, Jungkook laid on his back waiting for the younger's touch. It was not the first time for Taehyung, but he wanted to take good care of the oldest. He started bobbing his head down the elder's cock.

"Ah baby boy, it feels so good" Taehyung hummed, sending vibration down the elder's member. The brunette started to touch himself, but he was yanked by his hair before his hand could reach his member. He was now lying on the bed, his hands tied to the top of his head by Jungkook's hands.

"You do not have the right to touch yourself kitten, only I can touch you, understand?" His eyes were dark, and Taehyung gulped.

"Y-yes" He nodded his head frantically.

"Yes who"

"Yes daddy" Jungkook smiled, and all trace of his anger disappeared as well as the worries of Taehyung.

"Enough playing kitten, get on your fours" Taehyung complied and Jungkook stood at the entrance of the other. He knew he was going to hurt him without preparing him and without lube, but he could not wait any longer. As he was finally going to penetrate him Taehyung spoke.

"What about the condom?" he blushed but maintained visual contact with Jungkook.

"I want to feel you completely tonight, baby boy" Again Taehyung blushed and let Jungkook lay a kiss on his back before finally entering him. The elder saw Taehyung shaking, his hands clutched against the sheets of the bed and waited before moving more.

Shortly after the younger nodded his head, Jungkook caressed his hips gently before gripping them harder and starting to thrust into the younger.

"Ah-fuck baby you're so tight ahh" Jungkook kept thrusting in and out of Taehyung, pumping his member. The younger was slowly starting to adjust to the elder's size as low moans were starting to be heard.

A few moments later, loud moans were escaping Taehyung's mouth as his whole body was shaking from pleasure. Jungkook felt amazing inside of him andTaehyung couldn't get enough of him, so strong and powerful. His arms finally gave up as he fell face first onto the bed, Jungkook pulled out and laid him down, before slamming back into him.

"AH DADDY" Jungkook smirked as he knew he had just found the young boy's sweet spot. Taehyung arched his back as his hyung slammed into him, hitting his sweet spot with every thrust.

"Jungkook ahh harder please! Harder" Jungkook fastened his pace, Taehyung's eyes rolled back with all the pleasure he was given by the other. He was reaching deep inside of him, and the pleasure was unbearable, yet he wanted more still. He could feel himself close to his climax, but he didn't want to finish without Jungkook.

"Ah daddy a l-let me r-ride you" Jungkook pulled out and Taehyung felt empty. He positioned himself his entrance at the tip of the other's cock, slowly sliding down until Jungkook was fully inside of him.

"Ah baby you feel so good" Tae rested his hands on Jungkook's torso to secure his position before starting to move himself up and down the elder's cock, releasing loud moans with each move. 

"Ah daddy, I'm gonna c-come" The younger lifted himself up and down a few more times until he felt a knot in his stomach.

"Come with me baby" Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his neck and kissed him as his hands grabbed his hips, guiding Taehyung up and down his shaft, soon releasing into him as Taehyung came on both his and Jungkook's stomach. 

They both collapsed on the bed,Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist pulling him closer. Taehyung laid his head on his chest but remembered he didn't really know Jungkook and didn't know if he was allowed so he moved it back down. Jungkook chuckled and the other's cute behavior before placing his head back on his chest, his hands finding their way into his blond locks.

"Sleep baby boy, we have some things to discuss tomorrow" and with that Jungkook turned of the lights as Taehyung snuggled closer to him already asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There will be a part 2 for this chapter, i don't know if you all like these one shots, i hope you do.

A shout out to my girl jhopeisperfect1  who comes up with all the ideas, i love your creative mind and you should check out her stories

Edit: I gave it a bit more format and changed the oppa kink again