The diner

Taehyung's P.O.V

I made my way towards the group of bikers who had sat down at one of the tables. It was already 11p.m and all of our customers were already gone but there was still one hour left before we closed. I made my way and heard their very loud conversation before I even made my way of there.

"Ahhh! It feels good to sit down after hours sitting on a bike" A red haired boy said after kicking his jacket off. Next to him was a mint haired boy who had a shorter blond sitting on his lap. 

"Hello, my name is Taehyung, what can I get you?" Breathing in I walk towards the boy group.

"I'll have a beer, what about you Babyboy?" The mint haired one asked.

"Same please Daddy" Damn these two are kinky. I looked at the red haired one who seemed to be smirking while checking my ass out. Damn these bikers!

Fake coughing, I attempt to get his attention on my presence and not my body.

"I'll have you, baby" he said while licking his lips.

"I don't think you can afford me, so what will it be instead" the two boys laughed but the red hair's smirk hadn't faltered.

"You sure about that, princess?" his hands caress my thigh as I smack it away.

"Don't call me that and do not touch me. Three beers then, I'll be right back" I turned and left, but jolted when I feel a hand squeeze my ass. I hear a loud bang and turn around.

The red-haired boy's face was squished on the table as a strong arm maintained him there. I look up to see who's arm it is and I find myself looking at the most gorgeous human being I have ever seen. His hair was jet black and parted in the middle, slightly showing his forehead, a sharp jawline, bubblegum lips. I could see his white skin and collar bone, which were the only parts that weren't covered in black. He had on a black tight shirt, topped with a jacket and tight pants that showed off his thick thighs. My my, what a sight. I had to restrict myself from drooling over that boy, damn.

"I thought he said not to touch him, Hoseok" The raven-haired boy growled next to the other's ear.

"S-sorry Jungkook, I-I won't do it a-again" The said Hoseok could barely breath with Jungkook's arm pushing on his throat.

"Good" With one last push, Jungkook let Hoseok go, as I quickly turn away, my cheeks burning.

I get behind the counter and prepare the three beers while looking at Jungkook sit down next to his friends. God he's so beautiful. I whish he could choke me with those thighs ugh. I was still dreaming about the sexy biker that I missed to notice him walking towards the bar where I stood.

"Hello there" Jungkook leaned on the counter and looked at the boy.

"H-Hi" Damn it, I fucking stuttered.

"What's your name cutie"

"Taehyung, nice to meet you...Jungkook" I winked and kept on making the drinks. I heard a chuckle and I swear I that was the most precious sound ever.

"Sorry for making a scene like that"

"It's okay, but why did you do it? Stop him?"

"I didn't like him seeing him touch you, I'd rather it be me doing it" He smirked, and I brought my face closer to his, and whispered in his ear.

"In that case, I'm all yours to touch " I heard him growl and damn it was a turn on.

"When does your shift end kitten?"