Mine

The fan sign was coming to an end, BTS were bidding goodbye to their fans, taking some last pictures answering a few questions. Jungkook look to his right and saw Taehyung talking with Jimin, the maknae wouldn't have said anything if it hadn't been for the latter's hand, which was dangerously down Tae's lower back.

 The black-haired boy looked up hoping to see the brunette moving away from the blonde's touch and felt his blood boil when he saw his boyfriend smiling and hugging Jimin instead. Jungkook shook his head at his boyfriend's behavior, he knew that only him was able to touch him and he knew very well that Jungkook hated the elder maknaes closeness, but there he was, being all cuddly with the short midget. 

Fisting his hands, Jungkook started walking towards the pair with the firm intention of putting an end to their little game and get what's his, but he was stopped by a hand on his chest. The maknae rose angry eyes expecting to see Jin hyung or their leader. They were usually the ones who kept an annoyingly close watch on them and especially on him, since it was no secret that Jungkook was quite the jealous boyfriend and that his love for his boyfriend would always cloud his thoughts and actions. But much to his surprise, he met with Yoongi's equally cold stare.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook and Yoongi got along a lot more then it would seem on camera and never had Jungkook disrespected his hyung, but when it came to Taehyung, he was always unpredictable and would often rebel against his hyungs. 

Jungkook would go through lectures from both eomma Jin and appa Namjoon just to get to be close to Taehyung during an event, which rarely happened, thanks to his hyungs.

"I know where you're going and I'm asking you nicely not to go until you've calmed down and we're off the stage"

"I'm calm hyung" Jungkook forced a smile and tried to relax his hands.

"I know how jealous you get, but Jimin is still Taehyung's best friend and they have the right to touch each other Jungkook. Don't go bother Jiminie again please, last time you embarrassed him during our fan sign." Yoongi said.

"Of course, you'd protect your boyfriend but so will I, hyung" Suga blushed at the words.

"J-Jimin and I aren't together Jungkook, how many times do I have to tell you that"

"You think I can't hear him sneak out into your room every night? He reeks of your perfume, hyung" Once again Yoongi blushed and simply sighed before grabbing Jungkook's hand and  dragging him in the line beside Namjoon to bid their final goodbye to their fans.

++++

Jungkook sighed as he came down the stairs and into the corridor, he was last, and he could see Taehyung laughing next to Jimin and the other members. He was trying hard not to say anything but then Taehyung back hugged Jimin and that was the last straw. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and silently dragged him inside an empty dressing room.

Jungkook pinned him to the wall and trapped him between his strong arms.

"Jungkook wh-"the elder was about to protest when he felt Jungkook's lips licking his neck, slowly biting the flesh.

"You think I didn't see you and Jimin? How many times do I have to tell your that you're mine and only mine" Jungkook's hand slid down, palming Taehyung's member through the fabric.

"Ah Jungkook~ N-Not here and now" Jungkook continued not planning on listening to his boyfriend's please since this was his punishment for disobeying him. After leaving a few hickeys on his tan skin, Jungkook got down on his knees, unbuckling the brunette's pants. He could feel Taehyung's body tense and his hands weakly trying to push him away, but the small resistance immediately stopped once Jungkook started bobbing his head up and down, licking his boyfriend's shaft.

"Ngh Jungkook you feel so good~" The latter hummed sending vibration down the other's dick.

"I-m gonna cum" Jungkook stopped dead on and got up and crashed his lips on Taehyung muffling all his complains, replacing them with muffled moans. The raven-haired boy's hand trailed down to Taehyung's ass, giving it a light squeeze making him moan, giving Jungkook access to his mouth, which his tongue explored every inch of, until they both pulled away to breath.

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend full of lust, the younger noticed it and smirked. Soon enough their clothes were off and Jungkook placed three fingers in front of Taehyung.

"Suck" he ordered, the elder obeying, sucking on them  until the maknae deemed them soaked enough and played with the rim of the other's entrance making him whine and begging for more. The older hated being teased and Jungkook knew that well.

The ravenette inserted one finger making Taehyung whimper as he continued to stretch him out. Jungkook pulled them out making the older whine at the loss. The younger positioned himself at the entrance, his chest laying above the elder's back, but didn't enter yet.

"Kook, fuck me please" The elder begged for the younger's dick, he was so needy and couldn't wait to have him inside him.

"So horny for my cock" Jungkook smirked, teasingly rubbing his shaft against the boy under him, making him whine louder.

"I need you to fu- AH!" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook slammed into his tight hole. Not giving him time to adjust, Jungkook thrusted into his boyfriend. The latter had tears strolling down his face due to the pain and pleasure.

"How does it feel baby? Jungkook groaned next to Taehyung's ear.

"So g-good...K-Kook" Taehyung groaned and moaned loudly as Jungkook kept pounding his ass, making the elder see stars. A high-pitched moan escaped the brunette's parted lips and Jungkook knew he had hit his prostate and proceeded to hit that spot dead on with every powerful thrust.

"Harder Jungkook, fuck me harder" Said boy slightly slapped Taehyung's ass cheek, still slamming into him harder each time until he felt Taehyung clench against his dick, indicating that the older was close to his climax and so was he.

"Cum for me baby" Jungkook growled next to the elder's ear and he nibbled his neck and that did it for the brunette who came, clenching against Jungkook's dick making him cum as well.

Jungkook pulled out, snacking his arms around his boyfriend's exhausted waist, holding him up. 

"Did I go too hard on you babe?" He asked while helping him clean himself up and dress himself.

"No, I loved it" Taehyung looked down as Jungkook dressed himself. "I'm sorry if I wasn't giving you enough attention today"

"Tae I didn-"

"I know that I upset you, you never would've done what you did right now if it hadn't been the case" Taehyung interrupted him, slightly blushing.

"I could tell you were mad by your pace and I'm sorry it was my fault" Jungkook chuckled and smiled softly, holding one of Tae's hands before softly claiming his lips.

"I love you Taehyung, and I'm sorry for being such a bad and jealous boyfriend"

"I love you too and you're an amazing boyfriend Jungkook, I'm lucky to have you" the pair kissed again, still holding hands, before quickly coming out of the dressing room.

Walking towards the van, where their hyungs were waiting for them. Namjoon and Hoseok were smirking, Jin made a look full of disapprobation and Yoonmin were already cuddled up in the backseats of the van.

-------------------------------------------------

Shitty ending to a shitty chapter, i know you guys have been waiting a long time for an update and this is barely a smut but i hope you still like it. I'm planning on updating other chapters soon but me and Belle are lacking inspiration for now.  This book has 1.2k views im (jung)shook! Thank you guys, really