The hotel room

Taehyung had just sat down inside his hotel room, he had spent all afternoon at a fansign in the lobby of the hotel he was staying at, along with Wheein, his co-star. Once the fansign was over, he had bid goodbye to Wheein before excusing himself back to his room, he sat down hoping to relax when Jungkook entered with an upset look on his face. Jeon Jungkook was his best friend of five years now and recently the two had gotten into a personal relationship that remained secret to the public eye.

"I'm going to take a shower and rest for a bit-"

"I noticed you and Wheein have gotten close" The younger deadpanned.

"Well, she's my co-star. Besides, isn't this a good thing? You're always telling me I need more friends"

"Yeah, I was just pointing it out" Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down.

"I don't think it's that, you were acting weird during the entire fansign, you think I don't notice?"

"Not when she's around" The other mumbled. "I just want to know what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, Tae"

"I can't believe this" The brunette scoffed. "You're jealous? Is that it?"

"I'm not jealous"

"I know you, I can tell when you're jealous, Kook. Come on"

"Fine, I don't like how close you two are. I know you have to pretend to be all lovey-dovey during the promotion of the drama but did you really have to act out the kissing scene?"

Taehyung sighed, and rubbed his knees.

"I get that it's not easy for you to see me kiss someone else, but you know I would never cheat. You have to trust me"

"I do trust you" Jungkook placed one feet in front of the other and started making his way closer to his boyfriend, stopping behind him. "I know you wouldn't do anything that would get you punished for being a bad boy" He whispered in his neck, sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"As if I'd let you"

"Wanna bet?" Jungkook's hand slid under the brunette's jaw, pushing his head back as he crashed their lips together.

Their lips danced together never pulling apart until Taehyung removed himself, trying to catch his breath as Jungkook walked around and stood in front of him.

"We shouldn't. There's a sea of fans and reporters crawling around this hotel"

"I knew you wouldn't last" Jungkook teased.

"You know I can't resist you, it's better not to start at all"

Jungkook smirked taking a hold of Taehyung's hand, guiding it straight to his crotch. The elder palmed him over the clothes for a instant before Jungkook undid his pants and slid the hand inside the boxers, encouraging him to jerk him off.

Taehyung couldn't disobey and kept on stroking the throbbing, hard cock. He could feel the pre-cum leaking around his fingers and used it to coat the member, still going up and down as he and Jungkook shared an intense eye contact.

"You make me feel so good, baby"

"I give up, I want you" Getting up, Taehyung brought Jungkook in for a kiss as he undid his zipper and brought his pants down.

As both boys did their best to take off their clothes, the kiss got messy, constantly being interrupted by one of the boys pulling away until Jungkook broke it completely as pushed Taehyung towards the only table inside the room. The brunette got turned around before slamming both his hands on the wooden surface, one of his legs was pushed up, resting on the table.

Catching his breath for a second, Taehyung felt the thrill of knowing what was about to happen rush through his entire body, a second later he felt the younger entering him in a quick motion.

"Ah~" He was instantly being pounded into the table, making it creak and shake with every powerful thrust.

"You feel so good" Jungkook's hand roamed the brunette's wide back before grabbing onto his shoulders, slamming into him even deeper than before.

"Oh, fuck!!" At this point, Taehyung didn't even care if he was loud, he just wanted Jungkook to keep on pounding his ass with no restrain.

The brunette's loud moans suddenly came to a halt as Jungkook's fingers tangled between his hair, pulling his head back. As a result, his back arched, granting Jungkook a deeper way inside the elder boy.

When Jungkook released the hold on his hair, Taehyung let his entire body fall down on the table, his hands reaching for the edge of the table, desperately holding on as he felt his boyfriend fuck him into oblivion. The loud sound of their skin clapping was sure to be heard by anyone walking by but Taehyung couldn't stop himself, this was one of the best he'd ever had with Jungkook and no amount of fans or reporters was about to ruin that.

At that instant, the tip of Jungkook's dick hit a spot inside of Taehyung that had him screaming.

"You're so loud" The ravenette chuckled.

"Y-yeah well who's fault is that, asshole" He still managed to mutter in between moans.

"Say that again?" Jungkook gave a powerful thrust that hit the spot right on once again, this time, Taehyung plastered his hand on his mouth to keep himself from crying out from the pleasure.

Placing both hands on his boyfriend's waist, Jungkook started getting faster and rougher, trying to get Taehyung to reach his climax. With the brunette's right leg resting on the table, Jungkook had an impeccable view of his dick being swallowed by Taehyung's perky ass and he couldn't resist grabbing the flesh between his hands.

"You take my cock so well" He praised and heard the other whimper.

The faster he went, the closer Taehyung was to reaching his climax which meant his moans grew higher and higher as nonsense came pouring out of his mouth that stood wide open, pressed against the table.

"I'm gonna come, baby"

"Ah~ Me too!"

Reaching down, Jungkook wrapped his hand around his boyfriend's dick and it only took him a few pumps for the white liquid to come spurting out. As soon as the other came, Jungkook pulled out and turned Taehyung over, his hand wrapped around his throat, keeping him in place while he stroke his own dick. His eyes were staring at Taehyung who was smirking and biting his lip, looking at his boyfriend jerking himself off until Jungkook came, his cum splashing onto Taehyung's tanned tummy.

"Not gonna lie, this one was one of our best" Taehyung cupped Jungkook face and gently kissed him.

"I just wish I had a way of being certain Wheein heard us"

"Shut up" Taehyung giggled and hit his boyfriend on the chest. "Now can we go take that shower I was supposed to take fifteen minutes ago?"

Jungkook nodded his head and helped his boyfriend in the shower, washing his body and making sure he wasn't sore. 

---------------------------------------

Quick one because I wasn't able to update in the last few days :D