My dense nerd

Taehyung walked down the empty corridor. He was avoiding one person, his bully, Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung didn't know why Jungkook bullied him. Not to brag or anything but he  looked decent, had friends, his grades were high and he tried his best to be kind to everyone. 

Taehyung hated every part of the bullying, to make it worse Jungkook was beautiful, like he was sent from the above. That sharp jawline, chocolaty eyes, cute nose and very kissable lips. He was so lost in thought that he bumped into a very muscular chest.

The brunette muttered a sorry, he didn't look the stranger in the eye. He just wasn't in the mood. His small crush on Jungkook remained with him even though Jungkook has done anything but be kind and treat him right. 

As he was about to walk the unknown male grabbed his hips and pulled Taehyung close making him let out a little yelp out of shock. 

"Saying sorry and just leaving isn't the nicest thing to do you idiot." Taehyung immediately recognized the voice. The one person he was avoiding was standing in front of him.

He  closed his eye and thought. He wasn't having this shit today. Slowly and carefully he attempted to remove Jungkook's hands but Jungkook just held him tighter.

"Can you just leave me alone?!?!" Taehyung screamed. The amount of times he has suffered because of this boy. The amount of times he has felt so down and depressed because of this boy. Jungkook sensed Taehyung's anger but didn't let go. 

"Why are you so dense?" Jungkook muttered. The statement took Taehyung's attention quicker than anything ever has.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and stared at a spot on the floor. After a few seconds of debating and thinking Jungkook finally spoke. It was time to tell Taehyung. 

"I like you and I've tried to get your attention in every single way but you're just too dense." Taehyung's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Jungkook likes him? Taehyung didn't know what to say, his small crush was crushing on him this whole time?! He was not sure to understand what was happening, not knowing what to say, he said nothing, still staring at his crush, admiring all his beauty.

Jungkook understood the silence of the other as a rejection, he stared at the ground, biting his lip to not let escape even a single tear. The young man knew that if he tried to express himself, he would not be able to hold them back.

The raven boy could no longer restrain his tears and shame, he turned around and began to run but one hand around his wrist held him back. He turned around and faced Taehyung, who stared at him. The younger was still lost for words so he let his actions speak louder than words. He grabbed Jungkook's neck and kissed his lips, closing the gap between the two. 

During the kiss he opened his eyes and looked at his crush, finally the moment he had waited for so long, he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his own.

Their lips moved in sync and soon after Jungkook was biting on Taehyung's bottom lip asking for entrance. The older easily gave in and opened his mouth letting the raven boy explore his wet cavern. 

The kiss quickly turned into a make out session, when the two boys ran out of air they both pulled away. Taehyung was about to speak but Jungkook took his hand and dragged him in the nearest bathroom locking the door. After making sure no one could disturb them, Jungkook attacked Taehyung's neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there, as he showered the older's neck and collarbone with kisses. 

Jungkook trailed Taehyung's chest, his hand getting closer to Taehyung's clothed member. After a few teasing touches, he palms the brunette through his pants. The elder moaned when he felt Jungkook's hands squeeze lightly. He could feel himself growing harder, same for Jungkook.
"Jungkook ah, I want you, please" Taehyung begged.Jungkook removes his shirt and Taehyungs, and paints the elder's chest with hickeys, marking him, soon after all their clothing was off.

Taehyung wanted to please Jungkook, so he got down on his knees, first he kissed Jungkook thigh earning a groan from the younger. The he keept on teasing him, leaving a few kisses before he wrapping his mouth around Jungkook's member and bobbing his head. 

This time Jungkook couldn't keep from moaning softly. Feeling pleased Taehyung hummed, sending vibrations down the younger's member. The elder brought him back up and kissed him roughly, pumping the elder's member making him moan in the kiss. He lifted Taehyung and sat him on the bathroom counter, spreading his legs apart, positioning himself as the elder closed his eyes, preparing himself. 

Jungkook started pushing himself into the elder's tight hole, trying not to hurt him. Once he was fully in, he stopped and waitedfor the other to adjust to his length. The younger held onto Jungkook's shoulder, breathing heavily.

"Move" He struggled to say. 

The raven boy held onto Taehyung's waist and started moving, he picked up his pace after a few slow thrusts but still troed to restrain himself from hurting the other boy. 

"F-faster" Taehyung moaned and Jungkook immediately started thrusting faster in and out the elder's tight hole. He grabbed Taehyung neck, bringing him closer as he kissed him passionately still thrusting inside him. The brunette couldn't help but moan in between the kisses, Jungkook felt amazing inside of him. 

"faster Jungkook ngh~" The latter complied and went faster as sweat dripping from his forehead fell on his lover under him. He continued thrusting roughly making Taehyung arch his back in pleasure. 

At a certain moment, Taehyung moaned louder and Jungkook knew he had found his sweet spot. He continued hitting it with each thrust making Taehyung throw his head back at the pleasure. 

"I-m close" The boy moaned as Jungkook pulled out and slammed back in causing the younge to yelp from the sudden pleasure, Jungkook repeated it a few times before thrusting fast into the younger's abused hole until his lover came and Jungkook followed soon after.

The ravenette pulled out and gently kissed Taehyung forehead taking him in his arms as the boy fell asleep, still panting, his body covered in sweat and his lover's hickeys.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung and I'm sorry for everything I did to you" He whispered.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook and I forgive you"