The girlfriend's son

It was seven pm, Taehyung had been home from school since three pm and locked inside his room ever since. After watching too many videos on youtube, he finally noticed the time and thought it would be a good idea to come downstairs and spend some time with his dad that was probably already making dinner for both of them. When he opened the door and didn't smell anything, Taehyung got intrigued, was his dad thinking about ordering take out? Maybe they'd go out to a restaurant! Taehyung loved to go out but his father loved cooking and eating at home.

"DAD!" He called as he ran down the stairs. "What are we eating tonight????"

Looking in the kitchen there was no one there and no one in the living room. Taehyung made his way to his father's study as he repeated his question once again.

"Oh, I thought you'd like to order take out so I didn't prepare anything for you" His father was wearing a nice shirt and tying a necktie which made Taehyung rack his brain to try and remember if his father had told him anything about going out.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He asked when nothing came to mind.

"Me and Haeun are going out to dinner tonight, remember?"

"I in fact did not remember. This sucks" Taehyung whined, he may've been a teenager but he did like to spend time with his father every now and then, and like every child of a divorced couple, he hated the new girlfriend.

"She texted earlier, they'll be here any second" Mr. Kim said and put on his jacket.

"Wait, they?? Who's they?? Is Jungkook going with you and I'm not???" Taehyung asked, following his dad out of the office.

"Do you ever listen to you when I talk?" Mr. Kim smiled and looked at his son for a quick minute, he was arranging his hair in the mirror in the living room. "She's dropping him off here so you two can spend some time together while she and I go out to dinner"

"Noooo. Dad you know we don't get along, how could you agree to this????"

"Precisely because you don't get along. Haeun and I have been dating for three months and I'd like for you two to be friends"

"Pff, have you seen him? He has a tattoo sleeve and his skin has more holes than a strainer" Taehyung chuckled when his father gave him a jaded smile but still wasn't having it.

The doorbell rang at that time, Mr. Kim warned his son to be nice and behave while Taehyung answered with a mocking  grin and two thumbs up. He watched his father open the door and greet his girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek before welcoming Jungkook as well. The group small talked for a bit but Taehyung wasn't paying attention, he looked at the ravenette up and down, he wore a black t-shirt which made the silver necklace he wore stand out and his tattoos were covered by a black jacket.

"We're going to go, we made reservation for eight o'clock, have fun kids~" Haeun kissed her son on the cheek and hugged Taehyung in a motherly way before exiting the house hand in hand with Mr. Kim.

Standing in his own living room, Taehyung felt awkward and pissed off. He looked at Jungkook but was determined not to say the first word.

"So, what do you want to do?"

The brunette looked at him take off his jacket, revealing his sleeve before sitting down on the couch, he seemed way too relaxed for his taste, besides, he wasn't about to fall for his "nice guy" act.

"Why don't you stay here and I lock myself in my room so I don't have to look at your stupid face"

"I thought you knew it was impolite to go jerk off when you have guests"