The elevator ride

Taehyung looked to the side and smiled, his boyfriend was on his phone texting someone and had his hair up in a ponytail which Taehyung absolutely adored. Whenever Jungkook would tie up his hair, the brunette found himself wanting to kiss his boyfriend every time he laid eyes on him.

"I can feel you staring at me" Taehyung giggled and kissed Jungkook's cheek. 

The two were for the elevator, along with three other people, eventually the doors opened and the group entered the steel box. Kissing Jungkook's cheek had ignited the spark inside him, he wanted to kiss him again so he did. He pecked his cheek quickly but it was enough for the people around them to feel awkward.

Jungkook smiled and held his boyfriend's hand. Taehyung smiled as well and looked down which was a big mistake because seeing the blonde's tattooed arm was another turn on.

"Damn it" He whispered.

"What?" Jungkook turned off his phone and looked at his boyfriend.

"I want you. Right now" He answered making the other chuckle.

"If you can wait until we got home, you'll get what you want"

"I don't think I can wait" Taehyung squeezed his boyfriend's hand to really get make his needs clear.

"What, you want me to take you here and now?"

"Yes" The younger's answer made Jungkook groan and exhaled sharply.

The elevator stopped and two people got off leaving the couple with still another woman. The tension between the two boys was growing and they were having a hard time keeping their hands off each other.

Jungkook's hand went to squeeze Taehyung's round butt making the other squeak. When he wouldn't stop, the brunette had to grip onto the elevator's railing as Jungkook kept on groping him and pushing his body slightly closer to his.

The elevator stopped once again and the woman got off, not before throwing them a disgusted look. As soon as the doors closed, Jungkook turned to his left and pinned his boyfriend to the wall.

"Hmmm, I thought I'd told you not to talk dirty in public, babyboy" He whispered in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I can't help myself, I want you. Right now" Taehyung moved his head to the side and captured his boyfriend's lips in his.

Their lips moved in sync with each of the boys taking turns to nibble the other's bottom lip and suck on their tongue. Taehyung wrapped his lips around Jungkook's tongue before gently biting his lower lip.

"Hmmm, you play a dangerous game, baby" He groaned.

Jungkook detached himself from his boyfriend and watched as his chest went up and down as the brunette tried to catch his breath. He pressed the button that stopped the elevator before slowly turning back around and staring at Taehyung.

The boy took one step towards Jungkook and placed both hands on his shoulders pressing softly to sit him down. Once the blonde was lying completely down on the floor, Taehyung straddled him and unbuckled his pants, bringing them down a bit as well.

"Don't, baby" He warned.

"You can't stop me" Taehyung shot back with a mischievous grin.

His hands brought down Jungkook's boxers before wrapping around his cock. With only a few strokes, it was already hard. Jungkook brought his head up to look at his boyfriend giggle and bend down to take the throbbing dick inside his warm mouth.

"Shit, Tae" Jungkook let his head fall down as his boyfriend sucked on his dick.

His head went up and down, sometimes stopping to lick the tip. Focusing on pumping it up and down with his right hand, Taehyung undid his pants and eventually had to stop to take them off. He wasted no time in straddling his boyfriend again, taking Jungkook's index finger, he guided it to his mouth and wrapped his lips around it.

"Oh, baby" Jungkook watched as his boyfriend sucked on his finger before taking it out and inserting it inside him.

"Ah~" Taehyung leaned down and placed both elbows on either side of his boyfriend's head to give the other more access.

Once he was done scissoring inside of him, Jungkook grabbed his cock and slowly pushed it inside the brunette's warm walls.

"Ah~ Jungkook~"

Said boy picked up his pace and thrusted in and out of his boyfriend who was moaning all type of profanities into his ear. Hearing Taehyung moan while being fucked inside an elevator was a huge turn on for Jungkook who kept his steady pace.

"You feel so good inside of me, baby" Taehyung whispered, his head buried inside the blonde's neck.

"That's because you take my cock so well, babyboy. Look at you all needy and slutty but always getting what you want, huh?" Jungkook stopped and thrusted hard inside the younger.

"Ah! Yes!" Taehyung sat up and placed both hands on top of his boyfriend's chest. Jungkook was hypnotized as he watched the way Taehyung moved his hips. His hands went to either side of his waist and moved in sync with the brunette's body.

"You look so hot when you do that, Tae" He whispered and felt Taehyung shiver on top of him.

After some time, Jungkook grabbed his boyfriend's waist and pulled out, he got Taehyung on all four and with both hands on either side of his ass, he slammed inside the younger.

"Kook!" Taehyung cried out and let his head fall down.

Jungkook groaned and squeezed the round flesh between his hands. He would thrust mercilessly inside Taehyung, until the boy was nothing but sweat and moans. The sound of Taehyung moaning as well of his butt cheeks bouncing were enough to make Jungkook go insane.

"I'm gonna cum~"

"Me too"

"Ah~ Don't stop, fuck~ I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum"

"Come on, baby"

"Aaaaah~" Taehyung's entire body was shaking as his head fell down. Jungkook as well had stopped thrusting into the boy as he came deep inside of him. He pulled out and felt his dick twitch.

Taehyung took out some tissues from his bag and cleaned the cum that was leaking from his hole before putting his clothes on again. Jungkook helped him up and pecked his lips before pressing the button that opened the doors.

"That's one less thing we have to do when we get back home" Jungkook said.

"Are you kidding? I'm not done with you" Taehyung answered with a smirk.