The kitchen counter

"Jungkoooook!"

"Yes mom?" The boy answered and got up from his bed, exiting his bedroom to get closer to where his mom was.

"What are you doing up there? Shouldn't you be helping Taehyung with dinner? In the kitchen?"

"He doesn't want me there, believe me" Jungkook chuckled.

"Nonsense, come down here and help you boyfriend would you" Mrs. Jeon turned around and left whereas Jungkook went to grab his cellphone before walking down the stairs.

He made his way to the kitchen where he saw the brunette, he was wearing the beige hoodie he had gotten the younger last Christmas and had a blue apron wrapped around his waist going up to his neck. He quietly walked towards him until his hands snaked around his neck, he pulled the elder's head back slightly and softly stole him a kiss.

"Hey you" Taehyung smiled.

"Do you need help?"

"I'm okay, you know I can't cook when you're here. You distract me too much"

"Is that code for you find me too sexy?"

"it's code for I find you annoying"

"Oh come on" Jungkook pouted but chuckled and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

"See what I mean, come on Kook, I need the space" The brunette tried to walk to the fridge but found himself uncappable of moving with the elder stuck to his back. He sighed and let his head hang forward.

"Jungkook, get off me"

"No"

"Come on now"

"No"

"Please?"

"Maybe"

"Jeon Jungkook get off me now" Taehyung grabbed both his boyfriend's hands and tore them away from his body. He made his way to the fridge to grab the whipped cream and walked back to where the bowl with the cake dough.

"Is that for me"

"You're not getting any of it unless you leave this kitchen, shoo"

"You're so cute with your little gestures" The ravenette giggled still amused while Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Jungkooooook, out of the kitchen" Said boy was enjoying watching his boyfriend's patience slowly disappear and was waiting for it to be completely gone before making his move.

Jungkook placed himself behind the younger and carefully dipped one finger into the whipped cream bowl. He brought his finger to his boyfriend's mouth who then wrapped his lips around the tip, licking the cream off the finger.

"Mmm tastes good"

The brunette kept on baking his cake, being continuously stopped or interrupted by the ravenette who was once again dipping his finger in the cream. This time, he swiftly pushed aside the fabric of Taehyung's sweater before placing the substance on his collar, he leaned in closer and licked it off. He licked his lips and looked at Taehyung who had stopped all of his actions, his head hung forward again and his lips were parted. The elder leaned in and kissed the boy with force, the brunette turned around and locked his arm around Jungkook's neck bringing him closer, deepening the kiss.

Taehyung felt himself being lifted and gently placed on top of the counter. As the kiss went on, the ravenette unbuckled the younger's pants and pulled it down along with his boxer. His hand went to wrap around the hard dick, pumping it up and down.

"Jungkook, not here" Taehyung moaned.

"Shhh, don't make a sound or my mother will hear us" Jungkook whispered in his ear sending shivers down his spine. He distracted the younger by kissing him at the same time as his finger entered the boy.

"Babe!" He screamed before placing both his hands on his mouth.

"Shh" Jungkook laughed as he licked his boyfriend's neck and collar.

"O-okay, that's enough Kook" The brunette shut his eyes and bit his lip to keep from moaning. His boyfriend's fingers were scissoring him from the inside and the sensation was absolute bliss. That and the fear of getting caught made it even better. Jungkook grabbed his boyfriend's legs, pulling him closer towards him. He unbuckled his pants and took out his dick stroking it a few time before aligning it with Taehyung's entrance.

"Wait!" Taehyung looked down, he was afraid of getting caught but he also wanted his boyfriend inside him now.

"What is it?" Jungkook chuckled.

"We shouldn't..."

"Yes we should" With one powerful thrust the elder slammed his dick inside the boy's tight ass. Taehyung clammed his eyes shut and held back a moan. It had been some time since the two had sex and he had been wanting it badly for quite some time. He could feel his entire body burning inside and the sight of Jungkook, with his broad shoulders, toned abs and slim waist, ramming inside him made him want to scream.

"Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung held tightly onto his boyfriend's shoulders for support as he kept being thrusted into with force.

"Do you really want my mother to hear us?" he chuckled.

"If you don't want me to scream then slow down" Taehyung groaned as his hand grabbed onto the counter.

"Fuck! Jungkook!"

"That's right, I can go deeper" Jungkook laughed as his dick hit the bundle of nerve that made Taehyung tremble and shake.

"Oh god" The brunette moaned and threw his head back, right about now he stopped caring about anything other than coming.

"Alright, let's get this over with" Jungkook growled as he started pounding into his boyfriend's ass, who pleaded for mercy, his entire body being rammed on the countertop. It didn't take a lot more the younger's body to shake uncontrollably. Jungkook bit his lip at the sight as he felt his own dick twitching inside the younger. The two boys came at the same time, Jungkook pulled out and rested his arms on the side of the boy and his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Wow, I needed that" Taehyung and Jungkook both chuckled.

"Yeah I saw" The elder put his pants back on and went to get some tissue for his boyfriend.

Once he was all cleaned up, he helped the boy to get dressed and even put on his apron.

"I don't have the strength to cook anymore" He whined, placing his head on the ravenette's shoulder who wrapped his arms around him, kissing his forehead.

"Let me get my apron for the living room and I'll help" Taehyung smiled and nodded as Jungkook left the kitchen. He grabbed the apron that he had left on the couch and saw a note on the table and laughed.

Gone to the store, call me when the food is ready

-Mom

"It's okay Tae, we can go again!" He yelled and laughed making his way back to the kitchen with the note but without his apron.