Burning kiss

All the BTS members sitting on the couch in front of a phone that was streaming live. Namjoon was explaining future plans for the group while Hoseok made funny faces with Jimin behind his back to undermine his speech. A small smile tugged at Taehyung's lips when he saw his members goofing around until Jin glared at them making them stop.

Looking to his right, he saw Jungkook was looking at Namjoon with stars in his eyes just like always when the maknae would stare at their leader. Taehyung looked away and sighed, he longed for Jungkook to look at him with the same love and admiration but he only got mischief and care whenever the two would lock eyes.

The brunette had been in love with his member for a few years now and had hoped Jungkook would have developed feelings for him too but it looked like it was nothing but friendship and fanservice.

"Is everything okay with TaeTae" Namjoon read one of the comments and everyone turned to look at the brunette.

Taehyung laughed and made a few cute faces to show he was fine and came up with a stupid excuse as to why he was spacing out. Jungkook turned to look at him as if to ask if he was really fine and even though Taehyung nodded his head, he still reached out and gently squeezed his thigh, letting his hand rest on it even after.

Eventually the live stream ended and all the members got up and went to their room or to hang out in the living room. Taehyung looked out the window and saw it was already night out and decided to go take a shower. While the hot water trickled down his body, his mind traveled to their youngest again. A lot of people would only focus on his muscles, tattoos and "bad boy" image but to him, Jungkook was much more than that.

He was kind, gentle and compassionate. He would be fascinated by the smallest things and his eyes would glow as if this was his first time on this earth. One of the main things Taehyung loved about Jungkook was how special he made him feel, how focused on him he was when the two would talk or be together.

He turned off the water and towel dried himself, once he was finished, he went into his bedroom and changed into large t-shirt and sweatpants. Just as sat down on his bed, the door opened and Jungkook came in.

"Hey, how's everything going?"

"It's good, all good. Why do you ask?" Taehyung looked as he sat down next to him, with his eyes already focused on him.

"I know you, I can see when something's troubling you" His voice was sweet and made Taehyung relax instantly.

"I just have a lot on my mind, stuff I can't talk to you about for example"

"You can always talk to me about everything, Tae. Come on" He scooted closer to the other making his breath hitch.

"Not this, trust me, not this..." The brunette looked down, he hoped the younger would leave soon because if he stayed even a minute more, Taehyung would crack.

"Talk to me, Tae. Please" Jungkook's hand went to caress Taehyung's neck in a sweet gesture but all it did was send shivers down his spine. Jungkook stopped to look at the other with a confused expression.

"S-sorry" Taehyung was about to pull away but the younger placed one hand on his forearm to keep him still.

"Does this make you feel something?" He asked in such a serious tone that Taehyung didn't know how to answer.

"How about if I do this"Jungkook's fingers played with his hair before wrapping around the elder's neck and barely digging into the skin.

Taehyung had to purse his lips in order to not make a sound but the goosebumps that now covered his skin, betrayed him. He looked as Jungkook's eyes went up and down his arms and in the silence only the boy's breathing could be heard. Maintaining their eyes locked together, Taehyung snaked one arm around Jungkook's waist, bringing him closer and when the tension grew too much, with one quick motion, his lips were now on top of Jungkook's.