Attention

This chapter was based off this pic I found and LOVED. Make sure to click on it to visualize better and get a better feel of the story^^

Taehyung got out of the shower and put on his pajamas; the silk felt incredibly soft against his smooth skin. He finished drying his hair before walking out of the bathroom and into his bedroom where his boyfriend was waiting for him on the bed. He sighed and rolled his eyes, Jungkook was once again glued to his phone. 

The brunette lunged forward, dropping himself on the bed before crawling up to his boyfriend. He placed one arm over the other's arm and on his tummy, his face going to rest in the crook of his neck. The elder smelled amazing, a mix of peaches and lime that reminded Taehyung of spring and sunny days with a cool breeze.

A few minutes had gone by and the younger was getting frustrated from the lack of attention he was getting from Jungkook. He softly kissed his neck trying to get a reaction out of him but nothing came, he kept going even sucking a slight hickey but still the boy didn't take his eyes off his device.

"Jungkook~" He whined.

"Mmmm" The discouraging response didn't stop the brunette, he kept on kissing and biting the flesh eventually making his way to the collarbones. 

He gently parted the fabric of the pajamas and placed a kiss on the skin all the while his hands unbuttoned the shirt. Once that was done, Taehyung placed himself over Jungkook's tummy but behind the phone, his fingers parted the shirt giving him full access to the elder's toned and well-built abdomen. He gave it a few licks and kisses before looking up. Even half naked, Jungkook hadn't stopped once to look at the younger.

"Alright, I'm just going to keep going" Taehyung said even though it didn't surprise him when the elder failed to react to what he had just said. His hands went to play with the waistband of the bottom of the pajamas, his fingers could now trace the ravenette's V line, teasingly rubbing against the smooth skin.

The younger smirked and crawled down so he faced his boyfriend's crotch, one finger innocently tracing the forming bulge. At that point he was hoping the get a reaction from the elder, but surprisingly, none came. 

Feeling even more frustrated, Taehyung stopped with the teasing and palmed Jungkook's dick through his pants. He could feel him getting bigger which meant he did cause an effect on the elder, even if he didn't let it show. In one quick motion, he pulled out the rock hard cock, ready to take him in his mouth when two hands wrapped around his wrists, yanking him up.

"Someone's up to no good" Taehyung was now face to face with Jungkook. He looked to the side and saw the phone had been thrown aside, it made him smile before he diverted his eyes back on his boyfriend.

"Well there was no one stopping me from being so, maybe if I had been given more attention..." Taehyung whispered in a seducing voice, his eyes staring deep into Jungkook's.

"Is my baby not getting enough attention? Let me fix that" The brunette was thrown on his back onto the bed, both hands pinned above him, his lips instantly trapped between the elder's. The passionate kiss had distracted him to the point where he hadn't noticed Jungkook's hand until he felt a warm sensation around his dick. He let out his first moan as the other pumped and flicked his wrist, the sensation was so good he could hardly focus on the kiss now.

"Ah stop~ You're going to make me come"

"So fast baby? Here, let me" Jungkook broke the kiss and lowered himself, he looked at Taehyung just as he grabbed his dick and placed it in his mouth. 

He swirled his tongue around the tip and along the sides, his wrist going up and down in quick motions. The brunette threw his head back, his hands mixed in between his boyfriend's black locks, moving up and down as well. It didn't take him long to come in a mixture of groans and moans.

 He relaxed his body, his chest going up and down as he tried to catch his breath. When he looked at Jungkook he saw him smirk and crawl back up as he lifted himself above Taehyung. He crouched down and kissed the younger fiercely, his stood between his boyfriend's parted legs and soon enough found himself buried inside him.

The brunette let out a loud moan and arched his back, his head was in the crook of the elder's neck, his hands snaked across his torso and his feet were tangled with Jungkook's. The ravenette was thrusting in and out of the boy in a very controlled pace, making sure to hit the bundle of nerves each time.

"You like that baby?"

"I do~"

"Do I give you enough attention now?" Jungkook whispered.

"Mhm"

"Come on now," Just as he spoke, he thrusted hard into the younger.

"Fuck Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed.

"Use your words, baby"

"You d-do, you give me a-all of you're at-tention. Fuck~" Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's inability to speak and kept on thrusting. 

He took Taehyung's hand and interlocked their fingers. He could feel the other's hot, sweaty body against his, his hitched breathing and soft moans. He loved to pleasure the younger, making him feel good and loved, he would do anything to make sure he understood just how much he meant to the elder. He knew he hadn't been giving him much attention lately and felt guilty that it had made Taehyung feel bad. 

"Kook~ I think I'm gonna come again" The younger's moans and uncoherent words brought him back to reality.

"Go ahead baby" The ravenette focused on his moves, he could see Taehyung's body move with each thrust as well as his breathing stop each time he came to tease his soft spot.

A few more thrusts and he would come, triggering his own orgasm. Jungkook kept on going, sucking on his neck and playing with his nipples, pushing the younger over edge. Taehyung came, moaning his boyfriend's name, not long before he came as well.

"Fuck. You were amazing, babe" Taehyung chuckled as he spoke and turned on his side. Jungkook was laying on his back, he smiled at the younger and brought him closer.

"You were even better. Come on, let's get some sleep now" Taehyung nodded and the lights were turned off, he took some time to look at his tired boyfriend before softly pecking his lips.

"Goodnight Kook~"