The eye doctor

Taehyung sat down on one of the used couches, his feet flapping to the beat of the music coming from the waiting room's television. It was eight thirty on a Saturday morning, and the twenty-two-year-old was the only person present, well who would want to be at the eye doctor so early on a weekend? Fortunately for Taehyung, there was nothing wrong with his eyes, it was rather a different matter who had brought him here today. Bored out of his mind, the young male took out his phone to text his friend.

<Namjoon>

Me: You up?

Namjoon: Yeah, the question should be how come you are?

Me: I'm at the ophthalmologist

Namjoon: But your eyes are fine?

Me: I know, apparently the on-call doctor is absolutely gorgeous so I want to check him out

Namjoon: At 8 on a Saturday?

Me: Weeks Namjoon! It's been weeks since I've had a little action, I need it

Namjoon: Didn't you make out with that take out girl the other day?

Me: Yeah but all we did was kiss, she actually left me worst

Namjoon: You're unbelievable xd

Me: oops I gtg it's my turn

"Good morning, Mr. Kim is it?" The boy shut off his phone to listen to the nurse.

"Yes" He answered.

"Doctor Jeon will see you now" Nodding his head, the boy got up and followed the nurse towards the glass door she had just opened. Thanking her, Taehyung came in and went to sit down in one of the chairs in front of the desk. Looking around, he saw lots of stuff and machines related to the eye and sadly for him, no table but oh well, the desk did look quite strong.

Taehyung smirked at his own thoughts, but his imagination was cut short when the bathroom door was opened. Shaking his head and repositioning himself, Taehyung still hadn't seen the doctor until he got up to greet him, his mouth hanging open, no words coming out.

"Hello, I'm doctor Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you"

"Kim Taehyung" Jungkook grabbed the other's hand and motioned for him to sit down. Regaining his senses, the brunette placed one elbow on the desk and rested his head in his hand.

"Mmm can I call you Jungkook?" Taehyung said in a seducing voice, making the other smile but not answer his questions.

"So, why are you here Taehyung?"

"My eyes have been itching like crazy these last few days, so I'd thought I'd come here and see an expert in the matter" Once again, Taehyung talked in a seducing tone, blinking his eyelashes at the other, slightly moving his head to the side.

"Very well, how long exactly have you been experiencing the itching?"

"Three days"

"And before that? Did it happen, at any moment in your life?" Jungkook asked while taking down notes on a pad. 

"No, sir. I have perfectly sane and quite nice eyes" Taehyung's foot was slowly but surely rubbing the doctor's leg, but the other didn't let anything show.

"Well why don't I come near you and check out these amazing eyes of yours" Getting up Jungkook grabbed a wheeled stool and placed it in front of Taehyung before sitting down on it. The ravenette turned off the lights and slowly brought a magnifying glass like instrument to the other's face.