The dinner party pt3

The ride over to Jungkook's house had given Taehyung time to come down from the high that came with the blowjob he had gotten in the bathroom of the fancy restaurant they were in a few minutes ago and now that they were inside this quiet house, just the two of them, he didn't know what to do or say, but he didn't have much time to think about that when two arms around his waist and a pair of lips on his neck made him shiver.

"Jungkook, wait" Taehyung removed himself and turned around to look at the other. "I really don't want to sound like that but, what is this?"

"As in what are we?"

"Yes, are we fuck buddies?" Hearing that word made Taehyung feel bad, he hated it.

"Of course not" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and took a step closer. "We may not be it now but hopefully, we can be boyfriends soon"

"B-Boyfriends?"

"Don't you want that?"

"Do you?" Taehyung didn't mean to sound as if he disagreed, but never had he expected Jungkook to suggest the two start dating.

"You don't like me? Then why did you sleep with me? And let me suck you off earlier tonight?"

Putting aside the embarrassment he felt when he heard those words out loud, Taehyung tried not to feel insulted by the understatement.

"You think I would do those things with someone I don't have feelings for? Is that what you think of me?"

"No, I always thought you liked me but you're making me doubt"

"Well don't" Taehyung didn't know where the sudden confidence came from but he kind of liked it. "I like you, of course I like you. I'm crazy about you and I truly hope the reason you did all those things to me is because you like me too"

"Finally, Tae. You've finally said it out loud"

Taehyung wasn't expecting that answer from Jungkook but then again he wasn't expecting the other words that came out of those small lips. When Jungkook confessed to liking him back, the brunette took his hand in his, and in the silence of the night, he led him up the stairs to his bedroom.

With only the moonlight coming from the open curtains, Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt and took off his clothes in front of Jungkook, he didn't say anything, he didn't move afterwards. It was the first time he showed himself completely to the other.

He watched as Jungkook came to stand in front of him, his index finger touching the back of his hand and slowly rising up all the way to Taehyung's shoulder before tracing the skin of the chest that was going up and down, in a mixture of fear and anticipation.

"Kiss me" Taehyung whispered.

And so he did. Going to rest on either part of his neck, Jungkook's hands brought Taehyung closer as he lips went to kiss the boy. They had shared many kisses between the two fiery moments Taehyung and Jungkook had experienced together, but this one somehow felt different. Taehyung felt the hands leave his skin and travel down, one laid on his lower back and the other squeezed his butt cheek while he pressed his naked body against the ravenette's one, begging for some physical contact. Jungkook understood, he broke the kiss and threw the younger onto the bed where he fell on his back, his eyes going up to the foot of the bed, where Jungkook stood tall and dominant.

Taehyung saw Jungkook looking down at him for an instant, a second later the boy found himself in between the brunette's legs, with Taehyung's hand on his arched, lower back. The wet sound of their mouths, hungry for each other echoed through the room and whenever he'd lose focus, Taehyung would find them very inappropriate and wondered if Jungkook felt the same. But the ravenette would always do something to bring back his focus, right now, his hand had slid down his thigh to grab his dick.

"Mmm~" Taehyung pressed his head deeper into the pillow which meant further away from Jungkook's lips.

With the kiss being broken, Taehyung realized Jungkook was now free to watch him as he pleasured him which embarrassed the life out of him, causing him to lift his head up to try and catch the other's lips. Unfortunately for him, Jungkook dodged the kiss and plunged his eyes deep into Taehyung's.

"Jungkook, d-don't" He whispered and looked away, but the boy only added more pleasure by playing with his dick and everything else.

"Don't what?" Jungkook was playing dumb which would have annoyed Taehyung if he hadn't been so distracted by the hand that was going up and down his cock.

The feeling went away, Taehyung could finally breathe again, he saw Jungkook go down and wondered what the boy was doing until a furious blush came to color his cheeks when he felt the boys spread his legs, unveiling his most private parts. And before he even had time to recover, Taehyung's breathing stopped as he felt Jungkook's tongue, licking around his rim.

"Fuck, Jungkook~" Taehyung cried out and almost came when he opened his eyes and saw his hand mixed in Jungkook's black hair while the boy ate him out.

"I can't, I can't, I can't take it~" Jungkook stretched out his hand and placed in top of Taehyung's torso to stop the boy from squirming so much from the pleasure and kept on licking and playing.

"Oh, God" The brunette let out a long sigh as soon as Jungkook stopped what he was doing.

"I wouldn't relax just yet if I were you" Jungkook's words were accompanied by two fingers penetrating Taehyung, making him moan louder than he had ever tonight. His fists landed hard on the mattress; his back arching high.

"You don't know how much I enjoy seeing you so hot and bothered"

"Oh god I never want to stop hearing you talk like that, Kook, you make me feel so good, I fucking love it so much, I need it, I need you, god" Feeling light headed due to the amount of pleasure, Taehyung found himself incapable of filtering the words that came out of his wide gaping mouth and even though Jungkook kept quiet, Taehyung's words were seared into his memory forever.

"Alright, baby, play time's over" Jungkook's swift movement made Taehyung yelp as he found himself on his stomach with his ass pointing out.

Digging into the mattress as well as using it as to muffle his moans, Taehyung took advantage of the fact that there was nobody home to moan as loud as he wanted and fully get into it. No amount of parents or dinner would stop him this time.

He would encourage Jungkook by using words he never thought he would and just when he thought it couldn't get any better, a slap was heard making him see stars.

"Fuck me harder, Kook~ Ah~" Biting, moaning, gripping, drooling, Taehyung could not contain himself anymore. His moans kept getting louder as Jungkook's thrusts kept getting deeper and deeper.

"You like that, baby? You like it when I slap your juicy ass?" Jungkook hit the brunette's ass, watching the round flesh jiggle and bounce off his crotch as he slammed into him.

"I love it, Kook~ I love it when you fuck me~" Switching from standing on his palms, to his elbows, Taehyung granted a deeper access to Jungkook, and minutes later, the warm sensation was already forming inside of him.

"Come inside me, Kook. I'm gonna come and I want you to come inside me" Taehyung cried out and bit his lip, his entire body shaking uncontrollably, white liquid staining the cream-colored sheets.

"Fuck" Jungkook clenched his jaw and groaned, emptying his load deep into the younger, slowly thrusting once or twice before pulling out.

Taehyung was on his back, watching Jungkook was sitting by the foot of the bed.

"Why so quiet?" He asked with a smile, as he nudged the boy with his foot.

"I'm still trying to come down, that was really something" Taehyung giggled along with the other but couldn't disagree.

"About what you said earlier, I agree, we should start dating, sooner rather than later" The brunette finished his sentence and was immediately pushed down, with Jungkook standing on top, kissing him.

"Do you mean that?"

"Yeah, I do, boyfriend" Taehyung felt stupid saying that, but Jungkook's smile made it worth it.

After a few more languorous kisses, the pair agreed on a shower and a change of sheets before leaving his parents a note and going to bed.