The friend

The night was still young, Jungkook's roommate had gotten home with his friends an hour ago and weren't set on leaving for another few more hours which meant he would have to listen to them burst out laughing and yell at each other instead of falling asleep. Well it was still pretty early but he knew the noise would go on until way into the night.

Jimin, his roommate had invited four other friends, one of them was a tall, skinny brunette named Taehyung and Jungkook would only ever see him when he was with Jimin. Whenever that would happen, the two would find a way to talk and joke around with each other, usually when they found themselves together in one room while Taehyung waited for Jimin, forcing the two to have a conversation.

Whenever that would happen, Jungkook would have a really good time talking about useless things and laughing at the dumb skits the two would put on about random elements around them but as soon as Jimin would reappear both of them would stop talking and Jungkook would usually exit the room. Throughout their many interactions, the ravenette had come to think the older boy may've had feelings for him, or at least, was interested in him and even though he tried not to think about it too much, Jungkook always wandered if he felt the same way or not.

Leaving his room to go to the bathroom Jungkook found himself face to face with Taehyung.

"Thank god you're out, that would have been embarrassing"

"Oh yeah, I hate having to answer when I'm in the bathroom and someone knocks" The brunette answered with a giggle.

"I know, right? It's completely normal though but I feel so stressed after it, I tend to get very self-conscious too"

"Same"

It was small interactions that had Jungkook smiling like that, that made the boy look forward to Taehyung coming over and finding any excuse to come out of his room to try and "accidently" bump into the other.

"Well, I should get back to the others"

"What are you doing?"

"Watching FailArmys on youtube" Both boys laughed before Taehyung waved goodbye and went back into the living room.

For the next hours Jungkook stayed in his bedroom, having gone out once or twice to go get a drink, each time he came across the living room and had exchanged gaze with Taehyung. This time, it was already later at night and the boys were watching a movie, Jungkook went behind the couch and into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water before going to bed.

The door closing behind him made him turn around as his eyes landed on Taehyung.

"You've been passing by quite a lot tonight" he pointed out.

"I'm just drinking quickly before going to bed" Jungkook put down his glass and looked at the brunette, innocently standing there, looking at him.

"The TV is so loud you won't be able to sleep"

"Good, then they won't be able to hear this either" Jungkook walked straight over to Taehyung and crashed their lips together, the latter offering no opposition whatsoever when his hands snaked around his neck and deepened the kiss.

The loud sounds coming from the TV drowned out the one Taehyung did when Jungkook pushed him back until his back hit the wall and, using his right hand, the ravenette removed the elder's hand and pinned it to the wall while he devoured his lips.

Messy kisses were exchanged for a while before Jungkook lifted Taehyung and sat him down on the counter, placing himself between his thighs. Still aware of the other people in the room next to them, Jungkook didn't take off Taehyung's shirt but that didn't stop him from hungrily licking and biting his neck, his hand going inside the boxers and getting the other hard.

"Mmm~" Jungkook felt the older tremble and throw his head back which meant he was doing a good job but soon after that, Taehyung jumped off the counter and flipped them around.

Jungkook saw Taehyung lay on him eyes full of mischief and bad intentions just before he kneeled, taking down the younger's pants and boxers, giving his dick a few pumps and taking him in.

"Taehyung~" Jungkook's knuckles were turning white from gripping the countertop so hard.

He felt Taehyung's tongue swirling around his tip and the warmth of his mouth all around his dick, sucking and licking away as if his life depended on it.

"Never thought I'd get you on your knees sucking me off" He waited to see if the other would respond, but Taehyung kept on performing his task.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung's shoulders away and brought him up, he led him to a table top in the kitchen and sat him down on it, pushing him down until his legs were spread open and in a quick motion he was inside of him.

"Ah!" Jungkook saw Taehyung shut his mouth and throw his head back, his body being pushed forward, making the table creak. The older boy felt incredibly hot around him and the moans that kept coming out of his mouth kept Jungkook motivated, he thrusted in and out of him, making their skin clap and Taehyung's dick move forward with each one.

The sound of the table creaking at the same pace as Taehyung's moan would almost have been amusing to Jungkook if he wasn't so worried the others would hear them from outside.

"Oh, fuck~"

Watching Taehyung getting off and completely letting go had Jungkook wanting to give him more, he brought the older boy closer to him and leaned down, capturing his lips.

"Mmm~" He moaned in the kiss.

Taehyung's hand came to play with his hair, tugging on it ever so slightly, pulling him down at the same time as his legs wrapped around his waist.

"Fuck me, Jungkook~ Ah~" Jungkook had his eyes closed as he kissed the boy who pulled away to say this and hearing him beg like this gave Jungkook a boost as he picked up his pace and rammed his dick inside the brunette.

"Shit, fuck-"

"Shhh!" When the sound coming from the TV came to a halt, Jungkook immediately stopped as well, fear taking over.

"No, don't stop" Jungkook smiled and couldn't maintain his stoic façade when he heard the other whining.

"Tae, you coming back? You've been gone for ages"

"Answer him" Jungkook urged when the boy stayed silent.

"I'll be right there!" Taehyung's voice came out tired and Jungkook hoped no one would come and see if he was alright.

"Come on~ Keep going" Jungkook saw the brunette bite his lip as ran a hand across his chest.

"You asked for it" He bent down to cover Taehyung's mouth with his hand and slammed into him, hitting his soft spot.

Jungkook kept going and going, thrusting into the other who could barely keep himself breathing until cum came out of his dick. Feeling Taehyung clench around his dick was an amazing sensation that Jungkook used to ride his own climax.

"Mmm god that felt delicious" Taehyung giggled but didn't move from where he was lying down on the table.

"You were amazing" Jungkook added. He pulled the elder's pants back up and leaned down for a kiss.

"I didn't do much"

"You did plenty" Taehyung giggled and accepted the compliment by kissing Jungkook back, right as he was starting to pull away but then the sound of people talking had the boys jump away from each other right as the door opened.

"Come on, Tae, you already missed half the movie, let's go" Jimin looked at Taehyung who looked at Jungkook. "Oh, sorry, Kook, are we keeping you up?"

"No, that's fine. Goodnight, guys, enjoy the movie" Jungkook waved goodbye and looked at Taehyung one last time before exiting the kitchen and going back to his room. 

------------------------------

You just know, this is going to have a part 2