Tutoring gig

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had met through common friends, one was at the end of his fourth year of high school and was sixteen years old, and the other was finishing his fifth and last year and had just turned eighteen. 

The two had met and immediately became friends though both of them wanted more, but two boys together are never easy. So today, like most Saturdays, Jungkook was tutoring Taehyung, this time the subject being geography. Now the younger wasn't bad in geography, but he did manage to get all of the answers Jungkook had just asked him, wrong. In his defense, playing dumb was the only way Taehyung knew to get the elder to stay longer with him. 

He would put on his best outfit, make his funniest jokes and give the elder his most beautiful smiles. Of course Jungkook did like to play his older/tutor role, he enjoyed babying Taehyung a lot, besides the younger gave a submissive Babyboy vibe to which the ravenette was not immune. 

Only today, Jungkook wanted to take things further, Taehyung was wearing a baby blue sweater with sweater paws and seemed to be doing his best to fail the questions he would ask and his inner dominant side was getting impatient and annoyed from being played with.

"I know you know the answers, why are you playing dumb?" Jungkook wanted to provoke the other a bit, just a bit.

"I'm not Kook, I swear" Taehyung rose his gaze to meet the ravenette's, who could barely contain a growl at the other's innocent yet playful stare.

"Oh come on, I know you can do better then that. Now how about for each right answer you get, I take off a piece of clothing, that should motivate you, no?" The elder smirked knowing he had already won the game. Taehyung was a blushing mess but still nodded, not wasting an opportunity to discover his crush's body.

"Okay, first question. Which country (and it's territories) cover the most time zones?"

"France" Jungkook took off his hoodie.

"What country has the largest land mass?"

"R-Russia"

"Correct" Jungkook nodded.

"Y-you're already taking off your pants??! Why not your s-socks" The boy was blushing madly.

"Because I need to have my socks on if I want to take the pants off. Why? Does it bother you?" Taehyung furiously shook his head, still not looking directly at the smug looking Jungkook.

"What is the largest city to connect two continents?"

"Istanbul" Nodding his head, the ravenette took off his shirt, Taehyung looking at him with hungry eyes. He could see the younger's stare stop at every one of his abs, taking his time enjoying the view.

"Liking what you see Taehyung?" He teased. Once again, all the younger could do was nod his head, making him chuckle. 

++++

Fifteen minutes later, Taehyung had answered all the questions. Jungkook found himself sitting in his boxers, cross-legged in front of his friend. Part of the brunette was anxious for Jungkook to take of the last piece of clothing but most of him was scared, what would happen to their friendship once he saw him naked and why was he the only one naked? Should he strip too?

"Taehyung?" Jungkook spoke softly but in a dominant tone who made the younger shiver as he looked up to his hyung.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you come over and take it off for me?" Chocking at what the other had just said, Taehyung didn't know what to answer. 

Tired of waiting for an answer, the black-haired male scooted closer to the brunette, his hand grabbed the back of his neck and in one quick motion Taehyung found his lips being pushed on top of Jungkook's. The younger stayed still, not answering to the kiss, processing everything that was happening. Jungkook groaned and detached his lips from the other's.