The hot gardener

Taehyung worked as a high school teacher and was beloved by all. He was tall, elegant and graceful. He taught history and most of the student were more interested in his own history than the one of the world.

Every girl and boy student would fall for the quiet, composed and incredibly hot teacher. Taehyung of course knew about it and did nothing to prevent this. All his life the man had been the object of desire of many people and he absolutely loved it.

He had never taken advantage of his charm with his students but outside of work, any cute guy that would look at him twice would end up in his bed. One could think that his confidence would make him a top but for as long as he could remember, he had always liked submitting to a top.

Today, he was walking up to his house after coming back from work and saw his twenty something gardener. He was mowing the lawn shirtless and his arm tattoos were on full display. Only his incredible poise and style made Taehyung keep his composure.

Everytime Jungkook would come and take care of his garden, the man would dream of how it would feel to be drilled by him in the bedroom. But, much to his dismay, the boy appeared to be the straightest man alive when not once had he made a pass towards Taehyung. He even had rejected his invitation to come inside for a some water on several occasions.

The memory made Taehyung purse his lips and ignore the boy as he walked inside his house.

16h45pm

Taehyung looked at the clock, the boy would be knocking on his door any second now. Just as he predicted, the sound was heard and the brunette went to open the door.

"I have your pay right here" he bluntly said, he knew it was no use to try and talk to the boy.

"What, I don't get an invite today?" Jungkook said and glanced inside the house.

"You never accepted my offers" Taehyung trailed.

"I'll take it now" The boy wore a smug expression that almost made Taehyung close the door in his face. Once the door was shut, he turned around and saw the ravenette looking around the house.

"Can I sit?" He asked and pointed at the couch. Taehyung nodded his head and Jungkook sat on the edge of the couch. He went to pour some water in a glass and brought it over to the young boy.

Jungkook gladly took the glass and gulped down the liquid rapidly. It amazed Taehyung that even that small action was fascinating when done by the ravenette. He stared at him during the entire time until Jungkook placed the water down on the coffee table.

His hand went up to Taehyung's waist and wrapped around it, bringing him closer. The action took Taehyung by surprise but he did nothing to stop it. On the contrary, he looked down as Jungkook pulled his sweater up, unveiling his toned tummy. Too slowly for Taehyung who couldn't breathe while the other moved, Jungkook softly pressed his lips on the boy's tanned skin.

Taehyung held his breath making his tummy tuck back in. He heard Jungkook giggle and thought he may be mocking him but the boy placed his other hand on his waist, securing him in place. His lips kept on kissing his stomach which slowly gave Taehyung the confidence to run his fingers through the younger's black locks.

Eventually, Jungkook pulled the sweater even further up and this time, his tongue swirled around one of the nipples.

"Oh, god" Taehyung squeaked as he pursed his lip and held his breath. He had had a lot of lovers in the past but none of them had ever taken their time like this. They would usually come over, do the deed and leave and Taehyung wasn't expecting anything more from his lovers now.