The diner pt 2

It's different from the first, but i hope you like it, i'm so sorry for the late update guys....

Taehyung's P.O.V

I had joined Jungkook on his biker life for 4 months now and I couldn't be happier. Every day by his side was a new adventure and a blessing. I had never been happier. Jungkook treated me like his queen, he was just so loving and so handsome, I fell in love with him more every day. His lips, his touch, his features, every little thing about him was beautiful and mine.

We were staying in some lonely motel, Jungkook and I shared a room obviously, Jimin and Yoongi too, Hoseok was alone for his random conquests. He would still hit on me every chance he got and it would piss Jungkook off but usually Yoongi managed to step in every time before things got out of hand.

It was late at night when I came out of the room to take some fresh air, Jungkook was sound asleep as was the rest of my friends, or so I thought. I heard footsteps and turned around.

"Hello Hoseok"

"Hey there cutie" I didn't even tell him off anymore, I knew he wouldn't listen. "What are you doing here, doll?"

"I was just taking some fresh air but I'll go back now, Jungkook is waiting for me"

"Mmm funny you see, when I went to see, he was sleeping like a baby" I froze.

"Oh baby don't lie to me you know I don't like it"

"Don't call me baby" I turn around and start to walk towards my room, but Hoseok grabs me and pins me to the wall, his leg going between my thighs. I try to get out of his grip but it's no use, he's stronger then me.

"The more you struggle the angrier I'll get baby" At that I stop moving, I was  terrified.

"JUNGKOOK" I yell as a desperate attempt to call for my boyfriend but a harsh slap was delivered to me.

"You idiot!" Hoseok placed his hand against my mouth to shut me up as he kissed my neck. I squirm at his touch, I missed Jungkook. It felt disgusting being touch by someone else. I wanted his warm lips, his soothing touch and warm embrace.

His hand undid my belt and slid inside my pants. I bit his hand,  freeing my sobs.

"Jungkook! Jungkook..." I cry as Hoseok chokes me, still kissing my jaw.

"Shut up, princess" Suddenly, he was ripped off of me and thrown to the ground before being kicked in the stomach by Jungkook.

"You dare touch what's mine huh" a kick to the face.

"No one touches him but me, and no one calls him princess but me!" Another kick in the stomach. 

"Are we clear?" Jungkook crouches down and brings his face up.

"Y-yes J-Jungkook" Hoseok spits out blood before trying to get up and running to his bike.

"Babe!" I run up to Jungkook and hug him tightly as I cried in his arms.

"Oh kitten I'm so sorry, I should've been here faster" I shake my head violently.

"Y-You c-came t-that all that m-maters" He hugged tighter before carrying me to our room, laying me down on the bed and hover over me.

"Let me erase his touch, princess" Slowly I nod my head as his lips meet mine. "I love you Tae"

I love you too Jungkook" Slowly he took my shirt off, before kissing my chin, my jaw, my neck all the way to my stomach. His hands stroked my cheek as I leaned into his touch. Just as slowly, he licked hickeys on my stomach as a soft moan already escaped my lips. The minor touch of him drove me crazy. I opened my eyes just to close them right after when I felt his lips on mine 

"Ah Jungkook" . I gasp when I feel his hand slip inside my pants and stroke my already hard member, making me arch my back, barely handling the pleasure.

"Mmm I love it when you moan my name baby" Soon enough all my clothes were discarded and his shirt as well. I look down as he crawls in between my thighs, his bulge pressing against my erection, his muscles and abs fully on display. I slowly trace them with my index finger before grabbing his and sucking on them.

He smirks at my initiative before circling my rim with his wet fingers.

"Mm ah! Jungkook please~" I beg not liking his teasing.

"Oh come on baby you can beg better, no?" I whine but beg for more until he's satisfied and finally pushes one of his fingers, lewd moan escaped my parted lips.

"Okay baby I'm going in" and even though it wasn't our first time I still hadn't gotten used at how huge he was. I closed my eyes shut as the pain teared me in half.

"Shhh baby, come on take my cock like the good princess you are. I know you can take it" Without waiting, Jungkook thrusted inside me at an animalistic pace, making my eyes roll at the back of my head.

"Ah yes Jungkook fuck me harder, faster!" I loved his dick inside me, it still felt like it belonged there, just fucking me so deep I couldn't get enough.

"Oh f-fuck Kook!"I let out a high pitch moan as he hit my prostate dead on. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, hard. Harder then he ever has before.

"You're mine Taehyung and mine only. Mou belong by my side, forever." A tear fell down my cheek. 

"Forever, Jungkook" With one hard thrust we both came, together. He gathered me in his strong arms, and I knew, nothing would ever do us part, not even death.