Drive me insane

"That would be $3,12" Taehyung said as the customer handed in the money. He opened the cash register and placed to money inside.

He sighed, it was already ten pm and he had just served their last client. Once the man was out of the shop, he closed the front door and turned the sign to Closed.

He worked in a Starbuck and today he had been left in charge of closing the shop by himself. Taehyung cleaned the tables and placed the seats back. He swept the floor and cleaned the coffee machine.

There was more to do but it was left for the morning crew who would come in tomorrow before they opened. He heard a knock on the door and saw a tall, tattooed, ravenette standing behind.

"You're right on time, I'm almost finished" He opened the door and kissed his boyfriend.

"Do you need help with anything?" Jungkook asked and looked around.

"No, that's okay. I just have to finish cleaning something in the kitchen then we can go" The brunette smiled and left.

It didn't take him long to finish his task, so he grabbed his jacket and keys before joining his boyfriend back in the main room of the shop. Just as he was about to leave he remembered something he had left in the fridge. When Taehyung emerged back from the kitchen, Jungkook couldn't help but laugh when he saw the ice americano lodged in his hand.

"Ready now?" He asked.

"Ready" Taehyung smiled and exited the Starbuck. He turned around and locked the shop before going inside the car.

Jungkook turned on the ignition but pecked his boyfriend's lips before driving off. Taehyung giggled and tried to peck his lips quickly once more but the boy was now facing forward which made it harder.

"Look at me~" He whined.

"I'm driving, baby" Jungkook said calmly, but still managed to make the younger pout. He saw the face his boyfriend made and placed one hand on his thigh as he kept his eyes on the road.

Taehyung smiled and kept on drinking his iced coffee. Jungkook could see his lips wrap around the straw and his throat gulp down the cold liquid. His finger slightly tightened his grip on the boy's thigh making him shiver.

Taehyung looked down at his hand and back to his boyfriend. A bad idea came into his head when he drank from his cup and let his left hands innocently trail to his boyfriend's pants. His fingers grazed the rough fabric a few times before tightening around the lump that was forming under it.

"Be a good boy now, Taehyung" Jungkook warned when he felt his boyfriend's touch on his private parts.

The brunette smiled devilishly and kept on groping his boyfriend. Deciding to take things even further, he undid the trousers' button and zipper before slipping one hand inside the boy's boxers.

His hands wrapped around the skin column, and he immediately heard Jungkook's breath hitch. A smirk drew on his face, he was satisfied with the effect he had on the elder. His hand was going up and down on the shaft, eventually running a finger across the tip. He looked to his side and saw Jungkook's lips were pursed, and his hands were turning white from gripping the steering wheel so tight.

When he felt his hand growing sore, Taehyung put down his drink and licked his lips before lowering his entire body and engulfing the length.

"Fuck, Tae" Jungkook moaned and threw his head back for an instant.

The boy hummed sending thrills down the elder's shaft. He felt the dick twitch in his mouth and smiled. He let his tongue swirl around the tip before licking the entire side. What didn't fit inside his mouth, he pleasured using his hands.