My cute teacher

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat down at my desk and prepared myself my English class, for my favorite class with the Teacher Kim Taehyung.

Why is it my favorite??

Well the teacher is simply hot as fuck and I've already had him.

Once, about a week ago.

I've wanted him ever since I laid eyes on him. His hair is soft, his eyes are pure and his aura screams innocence and boy was he innocent. Until I laid my hands on him and defiled him.

But ever since that day things have been so complicated. I've tried to talk to him outside of class, but he runs away every time. It took me days to get his phone number and ten minutes after I sent him a message, he had blocked me.

Safe to say he's embarrassed about what happened and clearly wants to forget everything, but too bad for him, because I'm already addicted, and I do not plan on giving him up any time soon.

I want him to be mine and I always get what I want

About a minute after I sat down Taehyung walked in, a cup of coffee in his hand wearing his usual boxy smile.

"Hello class" He smiled and every girl and boy in the room smiled and fangirled/fanboyed.

I groaned, I never liked all of the stares he gets whenever we're in class, but if I want to have him I can't make a scene...yet.

I see him scan the class until his eyes fall on me and I see him freeze. I smirk and see him turn red before coughing and turning around, writing on the black board.

I giggle at his cute action, loving the effect I have on him. The class went on normal until a student calls for him. Being the sweet man he is, I see Taehyung walking to the boy's desk and bend over. His perky as is on full display for me and I cannot help myself as I pinch one of his butt cheeks making him stand up straight.

He turned around and immediately understood it was me. His gaze got harder but he didn't say anything. I was disappointed he didn't react more but still I focused on my paper until I heard the bell ring.

"Damn! Already?" I curse I wanted more time with Taehyung seeing how the only way I can see now is in class.

"Jungkook!" I turn around when I hear him call my name.

"A word, please" I smirk and make my way to his desk where he sat down on his chair. I place my hands on the wooden desk and lean in.

Third P.O.V

"Did I do something wrong sir?" Jungkook asked in a fake innocent tone.

"Jungkook, you know why I called you here." Taehyung sighed. 

"Look you and I both know what happened between us, and I would really like if you could forget it ever happened please"

"No" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry but it's not a question. Whatever happened between you and I...It doesn't change anything" The elder said. 

"Oh but it does. And you can say that nothing happened all you want but the truth is that it did happen and you liked it"

"Yah don't say stuff like that!" The other's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "I-I never wanted it to happen"

"You did want it to happen and I can tell you want it to happen again" The raven haired boy chuckled before grabbing the brunette's chin, lifting it up.