The pool boy

Jeon Jungkook's parents were rich, they gave him everything he wanted as soon as he wanted it, even though lately they hadn't given him the last thing on his wish list; the pool boy, Kim Taehyung. The Jeon's had hired Taehyung to work on their pool six months ago and Jungkook instantly fell for the young, handsome pool boy. Of course, in those six months he had made a few attempts on the boy, but he seemed completely uninterested which ended up annoying Jungkook who then slept with the neighbor's daughter, again.

The ravenette who had kept on lusting after the boy, was currently watching him through the glass windows as the boy took off his shirt due to the heat. Unable to control himself, Jungkook rushed out of the house and headed straight to the pool, standing right behind a crouched Taehyung.

"Taehyung" The elder whispered in his ears making the boy jump and fall in the pool as Jungkook laughed loudly.

"Jungkook you idiot!! Now, I'm all wet!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't get this on video oh god" He was still wiping tears of laughter while the brunette swam back to the stairs leading in the pool, getting out. Jungkook followed him into the pool house, it wasn't huge but it wasn't small either, it had a big storage room for the pool's maintenance equipment, as well as a fridge, a table, a couch and a TV for when Taehyung was on break.

"Were those your swimming shorts?" Jungkook asked, trying to contain his laughter.

"No, I forgot to bring them today and the ones I usually keep here are at my house as well. I got mixed up" The brunette confessed still looking pissed.

"I'm sorry, I'll lend you a short"

"Don't worry about, it'll dry"

"Maybe you should take it off, so it can dry better. Besides isn't it uncomfortable"

"Well I don't have a choice do I, I'm not going to clean your pool in my underwear, which by the way are also wet" Taehyung glared at Jungkook once more.

"Well I'm the only one here today and I don't mind, with or without underwear" Jungkook licked his lips and smirked as Taehyung sighed rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook I already told you not to practice your fuckboy lines on me"

"I know but I'm not doing that" Jungkook came closer to where Taehyung was standing.

"Then what was that" He laughed.

"That was me telling you I want to see you with nothing on" Taehyung clearly wasn't taking the other seriously and was only amused at the situation.

"Kook, I'm not a dumb bitch drooling over you, I'm the pool boy"

"Such a turn on" Jungkook shook his with an amused smile.

"Come on quit it, I got to get back to work"Taehyung made a move to go past Jungkook but the elder was quick to grab his wrist and pin him to the wall, with one hand around his wrists and the other flat on the wall.

"I want to fuck you pool boy" He growled in his ear.

"Kook-"

"I've waited for a long time, but I've lost my patience"

"Jungkook enough" Not listening to the other, the ravenette licked and kissed his neck. Softly nibbling the smooth skin.

"Jungkook stop, anyone could walk in" Taehyung squirmed, afraid he'd lose his job if the ravenette's parents came in and saw what was happening.

Soon enough, Jungkook slipped his hand inside the brunette's wet boxers, cupping his private parts. The younger's breath hitched as he closed his eyes at the sudden sensation.