The friend pt2

Jungkook had been laying down in bed for the past hour thinking about what had happened earlier tonight between him and Taehyung, his roommate's friend. He had initially gone to the kitchen to get a glass of water and ended up fucking the brunette on the kitchen table while his friend watched a movie in the next room.

"Why would you do that" He whined and pulled at his hair, but the answer was easy, he found Taehyung to be absolutely irresistible and had eyes for him ever since the two had been introduced at the start of the year. But fucking him had never been an option, well not before dating him at least...

Since they had been cut short when Jimin had busted through the kitchen door, the two hadn't had a chance to talk about what happened, Jungkook was now going crazy thinking about it all by himself. Looking at the time, it was already three in the morning, the TV noises had stopped about an hour ago and now that he paid closer attention, he realized it had been a while since he last heard the boys talking and laughing.

"I wonder if they're already asleep"

Was Taehyung?

Deciding he had nothing else to do but go to sleep, Jungkook plugged his phone in the charger and closed his eyes but it wasn't long before the noise of a door being opened made him open them once again and peak at the door. A bit of light coming from the moonlight shining through the big glass window in the hall entered Jungkook's room as the door opened and closed. A rather tall, slim silhouette appeared, making its way to his bed. Jungkook didn't know who it was or if he should pretend to be asleep or not, until he heard Taehyung's voice, calling him.

"Jungkook? Are you asleep?" He whispered.

Opening his eyes Jungkook shook his head no, he saw the brunette smile, he was wearing a simple black t-shirt and shorts that highlighted his beautiful legs. He watched as the brunette sat down on the bed before falling to the side, they were now face to face, so close their breathing could be felt on their skin.

Jungkook could feel his heart beating out of his chest, it was his first time having a boy slide into his bed and that fact that this was Taehyung, made him even more happy and so he had done nothing but watch as him squirmed on the fabric as he placed himself a few inches away. Their eyes were staring at each other, but no one did anything at first. When Jungkook saw the other boy smile, he slid one arm under the brunette and the other across his waist, Taehyung responded by cupping Jungkook's face and closing his eyes until their lips met.

The kiss wasn't nearly as messy as the ones they shared in the kitchen, for the first few moments they enjoyed a simple kiss, their lips would touch just long enough for them to melt together before being torn away and brought back together. Eventually, Jungkook felt Taehyung press his hands harder on his neck at the same time as his body pressed against his, he then opened his mouth and welcomed the brunette's tongue with his own.

In the silence of the night, Jungkook felt very conscious of the sound of their lips kissing and their hatched breathing but as they kept on going, the awareness faded away, giving place to excitement and anticipation. He let the hand that was on Taehyung's waist fall down to his butt, pushing the boy closer to him and making their dick touch for the first time, distracting Jungkook that felt his body shiver and heard Taehyung chuckle in the kiss.

His hand slipped inside the brunette's pajamas shorts and squeezed the flesh between his hands making Taehyung break the kiss to let out a moan at the sudden action. Jungkook watched the brunette open his mouth and tighten his grip on his shoulder as he kept on playing with the round body part, his fingers sliding through the two butt cheeks every now and then. After a while Jungkook could feel his own dick growing harder and let out a pleased giggle when Taehyung's hand finally slipped inside his own pants, his fingers instantly wrapping around the member, going up and down. Jungkook's body would sometime shake and his breathing would become uneven whenever Taehyung's index grazed the tip of his cock, or when his hand would cup his balls in between the pumping of his dick.

Even though he was very fond of the foreplay, Jungkook couldn't wait any longer, his hands tugged on Taehyung's shorts asking him to pull his body up for a second so he could pull them down and free his erection as well as grant him access to his hole. It was hard for Jungkook not to get distracted by the brunette filthy mouth that was nibbling at his neck and whispering profanities in his ear but he inserted two fingers inside the younger and started scissoring him from inside. The nibbling stopped for a moment as Taehyung focused on the pleasure that was brought to him.

"You ready?"

"I'm ready, fuck me" Taehyung answered in one breath followed by a low, desiring moan.

Still on their sides, Jungkook's hand lifted the other's thigh until it rested on his waist, and guided his dick to Taehyung asshole, entering him in one go. The warm sensation engulfed the ravenette who stopped for a moment, his hand left Taehyung's thigh to grab the back of his neck and bring in a kiss. He hadn't pulled away when he thrusted for the first time, making Taehyung moan into the kiss and squeeze Jungkook's shoulder.

He kept on thrusting deep inside the younger, he could feel his entire body going up and down as his pelvis collided with Taehyung's perky ass, making their skin clap. As Jungkook augmented the speed, he saw the other tilt his head back and took this moment to kiss his throat and lick him all the way to his jaw and lips.

"Aww~ Fuck" Taehyung cried out.

As Jungkook kept on thrusting in and out of the boy mercilessly, he could see him bring his arm on top of his head, pushing on the wall as he bounced up and down. The lip biting and sweaty glued hair had Jungkook obsessed as he trailed his fingers on the other's mouth, slipping it inside.

"Baby, you look so hot right now" Taking them out, he rolled the brunette under him and started fucking him even harder.

Taehyung was a sweaty mess under him, begging for more, wrapping his thighs around Jungkook's ass, granting even more access to his tight hole that was being rammed in by Jungkook's powerful thrusts.

"Yes, yes! Right there! Don't fucking stop, ah~"

Jungkook couldn't help but feel smug, he bent down to attack Taehyung's neck, tomorrow morning all his friends would know it was him that had made the younger scream like that in the middle of the night.

"I'm going to come"

"Wait for me, baby"

"Noooo" Taehyung cried out when his climax was denied by Jungkook's finger on the tip of his dick.

The ravenette linked his fingers with Taehyung's and let his head fall down in the crook of his neck, as he focused on the pool forming inside of his stomach. He removed his finger from the other's tip and both boys came at the same time in a mixture of high pitched moans and groans.

Laying back down on his back, Jungkook looked over at Taehyung.

"And to think I thought you had come here to talk about what happened in the kitchen"

"Oh no, I needed my second dose" The younger shot back.

"I feel used"

Taehyung giggled and kissed Jungkook before resting his head on his chest, eventually falling asleep.  

---------------------------

I always feel so proud when I update a lot but then I remember you guys wait like six months in between oneshot so then I feel bad xd