The waitress Pt2

Taehyung put Jungkook down and helped him inside the shower, turning on the water. The boy was already naked and started rinsing his body while Taehyung took off his clothes. Jungkook kept peeking and felt himself blush furiously when the tall buff male entered the shower, his body standing right behind his. He kept his back to him and his eyes riveted in front of him, his hand went to pour some shower gel on his hand before going to rub in on his tummy. A larger hand wrapped around his wrist stopping his actions while another hand started rubbing the cold gel on his tummy all the way to his shoulders and arms. The small blonde let his arms fall limp next to his body as Taehyung's hands roamed his body making the boy relax.

"Mmmm this feels good, Taehyung~"

"You have the nicest skin, baby boy" The elder's hand lowered dangerously until a small shriek escaped Jungkook's bubble gum lips. His body tensed and he immediately bit his lip, his head shooting up.

"Relax baby" Taehyung gently kissed the crook of his neck as his hand kept going up and down on the younger's length.

"I-I can't, this f-feels too good~"

"Does it now" He whispered in his ear. Taehyung noticed the boy shiver and smirked before licking his neck all the way to his ear.

"Ah~ Sir~"

"Don't hold back, baby"

"Nobody can hear you here" Jungkook let himself moan more and louder. His head fell back into the elder's chest. He could feel his fingers run over his tip and playing with it which made him stop breathing and hold in a moan.

After some time, Taehyung turned off the water and turned Jungkook around. His finger grabbed his jaw and brought their lips together. The kiss was messy, Taehyung had one arm wrapped around the boy's petite waist and the other was holding his cheek. Keeping him near. The lude sound from their lips and tongue, echoed in the shower. The tall brunette parted the kiss and growled when he saw Jungkook's doe eyes and red lips. He pushed the younger against the wall and kneeled in front of him. Jungkook's breath hitched when he realized what was going on. No way, he thought but a warm feeling around his dick made him lose reason and moan even louder.

"Ah, Taehyung~" His hand went to grab the man's locks. When Jungkook looked down, his eyes fell upon the tall, well build, brunette who was sucking him off. The sight was such a turn on, never had he thought he'd get such a treat or that the elder would be so good at doing it.

"Your mouth feels so good, sir~" He could feel the tongue swirl around the tip and the fingers pumping whatever didn't fit inside the mouth.

"Oh god~" His bit his lip and hit the wall with his head, this was getting too much for him.

"Are you close baby?"

"Y-yes, s-sir!" Jungkook couldn't help but moan in between words. He closed his eyes feeling his climax nearing. Taehyung kept on going faster but it wasn't until he deep throated the younger that Jungkook knew he was going to come.

"I'm gonna come, s-sir~" Jungkook opened his eyes wide when he felt a finger block his tip.

"S-sir?" He half cried, half whined.

"What do you say first, babyboy?"

"Please, s-sir"

"Oh come on, you can do better than that" Taehyung smirked and looked up at the boy. He was sweating and breathing unevenly. Desperate to come.

"Please let me come, please T-Taehyung"

"Better but not enough"

"Please suck my dick s-sir and make me come hard. I need it, please sir~"

"You're a bit of a slut aren't you?"

"Y-yes sir"

"Good, good boy" Taehyung made eye contact with the boy before wrapping his lips around the dick, giving it a few strokes as well. It wasn't long before the younger's body shivered and he came.

The brunette got up and caught the boy who fell limp in his arms. He took a small plastic stool he had nearby and sat the boy down before proceeding to wash his hair and help him clean himself. Once the two boys were washed and dried, Taehyung helped Jungkook into his clothes and carried the sleepy boy to the bed. He tucked him in and the blonde immediately fell asleep. Taehyung smiled and looked at his pretty face while he slept before making his way around he bed and going to sleep with the boy cradled in his arms. 

------------------------------------------

I know it's super short but I wanted to celebrate the 100k on this story!!! I'm so happy, I never thought I would get so much love from this oneshot book so I wanted to thank you all for the views, votes and lovely and very funny comments you leave on my story^^

I already have an idea for a part three who would be a lot longer this time  :)