74: The Creepy Uncle

Despite saying it would take minutes

Despite saying it would take minutes. The three teens were still up searching the internet and reading different news articles. Paige had been quiet for most of it, which was concerning Stiles and Scott.

Scott finally placed the papers in his hand down before he walked up to Paige on the bed, "Hey... Paige?"

When she didn't respond, Stiles slowly looked up at Scott who had glanced down to him. He got up as well and sat down on his bed beside her. He waved his hand over Paige's face, "Paige?"

Again, there was no response. She had a blank look on her face and she was not blinking as well. Scott and Stiles glanced at one another before trying to get her attention again.

"Paige-"

"She was just lying there." Her voice was low and soft, almost scared. "Her-her body was almost a blue color. I don't-I don't know if it's because of the lighting or... or because she was dead. But she was just laying there... with her eyes open."

"Paige..."

"It was like she was looking at me-at Isaac." She quickly corrects and finally closes her eyes. Paige shut her eyes tightly, so tight that it hurt. "Her eyes were open... She-She was alive and they ripped her open."

Scott crawled onto the bed with the two of them now, he dropped his head on her head before wrapping her arm around her. Stiles eventually did the same but took her hand in his own. They sat there like that for a short while before Paige moved on her own.

Paige shifted off of the bed and wiped at her eyes, "Okay, we need to keep this research going or Derek might kill us tomorrow."

Stiles glanced at Scott before he moved back to his computer, "You're right."

"I'm going to order some pizza." Scott chimed in as he moved out of the room.

Within a few hours of researching, the three slowly passed out in absolutely horrendous positions. Paige was hanging off of Stiles' bed, practically using the papers as a blanket.

Noah Stilinski walked past the door to the room but then backed up when he didn't hear anything moving inside. He checked his watch only to realize the kids needed to be up for school soon. He pushed the door open and took a moment to take in his kids. They were sprawled everywhere, looking as though they had been studying for a very important test all night.

"Kids." He called out to them, "Hey, it's time to wake up." He watched as Paige shot up at the sound and she turned to face him.

Paige rubbed at her eyes and stretched. She spoke with a tired voice, "Hey dad."

"Good morning Paige." Noah smiles and then looks back at the two boys with a sigh, "Boys. Boys! I got to get to work. You three get to school."

Stiles almost fell off of his chair at the noise, he scrambled to get his dad's attention before he walked off, "Dad! Heather?"