66: Margaret and Peter

So, I usually do author notes at the end of the chapter, but I literally love this so much. So @-kiniag made so many amazing covers for this fanfiction and I adore them so much. I chose to have one of their graphics up for the cover. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. 

* * *

* * *

Paige stood beside Isaac and Scott, her hand was practically in her mouth as she bit at her nails from all the nerves

Paige stood beside Isaac and Scott, her hand was practically in her mouth as she bit at her nails from all the nerves. She felt sore all over her body which she was hoping wasn't from Stiles and just from her playing the game today... but she knew it wasn't from her. Stiles was hurt and she could feel it. She felt like crying. She wasn't even paying attention as Sheriff Stilinski spoke, her eyes practically glazed over as she stared ahead at the wall in the locker room.

"Paige-"

She flinched and her eyes connected with Noah, she saw his sad eyes and he brought her in for a hug. His hand went up through her hair and he pulled her closer. Paige sniffled and hugged him tighter.

Sheriff Stilinski backed away from her and gave her a small kind smile, "It's going to be okay. Okay? I'll find him."

"You will find him." Paige says back to him, to also give him reassurance, "Stiles is okay. He'll be okay."

"Okay." Sheriff Stilinski kissed her forehead and walked off.

Paige wiped at her cheeks and slapped them a few times before facing her Aunt who insisted that she stay with her. For once, Paige just wanted Maggie there because she was worried about Stiles and was afraid if she blinked her aunt would be taken too.

"Are you alright, sweetie?"

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Paige mumbles and wiped her hand down her face again. She placed her hands on her hips and breathed out. "I'm okay. And Stiles is okay."

"He is okay."

"Okay." Paige huffed softly before she approached the boys again.

Scott looked over at her and gave her a small smile before getting right to business, "Is that everyone?"