49: Clubbing's fun when you're not fighting a lizard

Paige gave up with her sling and brace, she wanted to be able to use her arm if anything were to happen as they drove after where the kanima was

Paige gave up with her sling and brace, she wanted to be able to use her arm if anything were to happen as they drove after where the kanima was. They all knew it had to be Jackson but they were hoping that no one else did just yet. She was seated in the backseat of the jeep and suddenly, "Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! Those are spikes!"

Stiles slammed down on the brakes, making Paige almost fly out the back seat but Scott caught her beforehand. Even Stiles grabbed onto her, though he wasn't as fast as Scott was. He fell back in his seat and stared at the spikes, "What do we do now?"

"He's gone." Paige informs him, which makes Stiles turn back to the front seat. He watches as Scott runs into the alleyway. "So-"

"Shut up."

"Well-" Paige poked her head out of the door and stood up, she stared out ahead of her, "I think there is a way to get to the other side. Just-Just back up and maybe go around."

"On it-" Stiles reversed, but Paige was still poking out of the jeep so she almost fell out of the moving vehicle. "Oh, my God, Paige! Be careful!"

Paige slammed the door shut and glared directly at him, "Me be careful? Warn a gal next time. What if I fell out?"

"Well, you heal, so you'll be fine."

She swung her hand at his head, making him slam against the wheel as he drove. Stiles threw his head back in a groan and glared at her. She stuck her tongue out towards him, "Hope that heals for you, Stiles."

"Wow. Did you-"

"One more sexist comment from your mouth and I'll castrate you." Paige gives him a pointed look, even raising a finger at him, "And I'll make it look like an accident."

Stiles cleared his throat and parked rather aggressively, before he could get a word in to Paige. She was already hopping out of the jeep in search of Scott, she moved down the creepy alleyway. Stiles quickly followed behind her, but jumped back when Scott almost hit them from being startled by their sudden appearance.

"Holy cr-"

"Wha-" Paige ducked under his fist and quickly stood up with wide eyes, "Sorry. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to freak you out."

Scott gasps and places his hands on her shoulders, "No, it's okay. Sorry I almost decked you."

Stiles peered over their shoulders out into the crowd by the door, "Did you see where he went?"

Shaking his head, Scott dropped his hands to his sides, "I lost him."

"What?" Stiles gapes in pure shock, "You couldn't catch his scent?"

Scott only sent him a look, "I don't think he has one."

"Oh, that's kind of... weird." Paige mumbles as she rubs her arms, this would be a great time for her weird powers to just ping a location for her.