Lil' Red Riding Hood

Season 3A

"We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one."

-Scott McCall

SUMMARY

Paige has officially learned what she is and what comes with her faiel powers. Love of all things was what made her a fairy. Making her connected with those she loves and those she will eventually love. Despite this, Paige still has a hard time wrapping around the fact that she was meant to be with Derek of all people. She did not see herself having a relationship with him anytime soon, especially seeing as she was underage. It just felt wrong, in a lot of illegal levels. So, Paige just felt like focusing on other things. 

Now living with her Aunt Maggie again, she was feeling like things were going back to normal. She would spar train with her Aunt Odette and would train her powers with Deaton. Or as much as Deaton could teach her and help with her powers, which was very little since he was also relatively new to fairy powers. Deaton confirmed that her physical abilities were heightened, so she heard better, was faster, stronger, and more durable. Which made sense since a bullet only left a bruise on her. But Paige could not always control some. She knew of her connection with people she cared about, but Deaton said that if she focused she could use her inception like powers on other people as long as they are connected to someone she cared about in some way. Explaining why she was able to see through Kate Argent's eyes when she kidnapped Derek. The only thing Paige had not brought up was when she was high off whatever juice Lydia made and she ended up making the lights in the room flash. She just wanted to avoid it until she fully understood. Paige also learned that most alcohols do not truly affect her. So, if she wanted to get at all tipsy she had to drink pure cream. 

CAST

Danielle Rose Russell as Paige Mercier

"I don't feel anything. I'm supposed to feel something right?"