50: Everything's Legal when Cops aren't around

Paige glanced over at Jackson's knocked out body beside her and winced, "Okay, so as much as I love just driving aimlessly around with you two lovely stupid boys

Paige glanced over at Jackson's knocked out body beside her and winced, "Okay, so as much as I love just driving aimlessly around with you two lovely stupid boys. I think at some point we're going to have to stop because we have a sleeping lizard-boy passed out beside me."

"Uh..." Stiles tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as his brain wracked on what to do before he looked at Scott, "What about your house?"

"Not with my mom there." Scott instantly shot it down, which made Paige understand and agree with him, "We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous."

She pointed right at him, "That's very valid."

"I still say we just kill him."

"Stiles!" Paige shot back in disappointment which made him flinch and groan out.

Even Scott scolded him with a scowl, "We're not killing him."

"God, f-" Stiles threw his head back in pure aggravation but at the same time knew what he was saying was wrong, "Okay, okay." He suddenly paused, which made Paige squint her eyes.

"I can hear the gears turning in his head." Paige whispers over to Scott, which made him try to refrain from snorting.

"I got an idea."

"There it is."

Scott pushed Paige back into the back seat as his eyes moved to Stiles in worry, "Does it involve breaking the law?"

"By now, don't you think that's a given?"

"Come on, Stiles." Paige interjects with an almost teasing look in her eyes while leaning her elbows onto the headrests of their seats, "Weren't you the one that said we should be optimists. Scott is just following your advice."

Stiles squinting her eyes over at her as he turned down a street, "Don't bother."

She gave him a cheeky grin before dropping into a serious face, "Okay, but seriously, what law are we breaking?"

"Uh... technically theft, but we can definitely say it was us borrowing something..."

Paige only gave him a purely confused look on her face and then she pointed out the window, "Wait! Can I get a snack?"

Scott slowly turned to look at her, "Paige! We need to hurry before Jackson wakes up."

"But I'm hungry."

"I have pretzels in the back."

"Chocolate covered?"

"No, just pretzels."

With a sad huff, Paige found the bag and ripped it open as she leaned into her seat. She pulled one out and ate it with a sour look on her face. She was not a large fan of it at all, but ate it anyway since her stomach was rumbling. After a while she got used to it but by that time Stiles already stole one of the transport vans from the station and drove it out into the woods. Paige refused to help with putting pants on Jackson and left it to Stiles, even though he kept asking for some assistance.