41: One thing on the list

"Here-" Andre handed Talia a coronary report, "This is from my hometown

"Here-" Andre handed Talia a coronary report, "This is from my hometown."

Talia kept her gaze on him for a moment before she looked at the documents, "And this led you here to Beacon Hills?"

"I personally think our father wants Andre to hate this town because he wants to go to college here." Odette answers truthfully while taking a seat. They were all currently sitting in Phoebe's living room since today was the first day of summer camp for Richard and they took Margaret with them. So her house was going to be empty until the end of the day.

Phoebe bit down on her lower lip but covered her mouth with her hand as she sat down beside Talia, "Well, so far, these shouldn't be animal attacks at all. I'm surprised two 'professional' hunters didn't get that until two teenagers did."

Andre scoffed out a laugh, "Our heads weren't all the way in it just yet."

"Why?"

Talia threw the papers down on the coffee table, "Because their sister was the last victim."

"Oh..." Phoebe whispers and looks back to him, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Odette got up and tossed a folder at Talia, "Those are photos of the other victims, ones we can scrounge up. Our mom refused to give us photos of our sister and I personally don't blame her."

"We've seen most of them." Phoebe admitted which made Odette purse her lips since she was impressed, "And like Talia said, those wounds aren't made with claws, but with a hunting knife. So you two should be looking at your own people for the murderer."

"We're going to need proof that a hunter is going around and killing humans to blame werewolves." Odette continues to explain to them, "And... we might have a guess to who is doing it, but... we want you to ask your dad to have a meeting with the Mercier hunters."

"Why?"

"I think our father has been doing this."

Phoebe blinked her eyes a few times, "You dad would kill your own sister?"

"If it meant keeping his hunters in check, yes." Andre confirms while sighing deeply and looking away from them, "And I have a feeling our mother is also covering for him."

"You're coming to a Hale and telling her that you're pretty sure your own family are the ones making their pack look bad?" Phoebe asks him in shock, "Plus, this is a very crazy accusation if I'm correct. After all, the Merciers, the Argents, and Calaveras are the top three hunting families. You'd be incriminating your own family."

"Just my father." Andre informs them, "I will be the one taking over the Mercier family name once he passes and I plan on doing the right thing."

"And that is?" Talia says with her brow cocked up.

"First of all, I'll change that ridiculous code."