27: That's not cupid's arrow

Stiles, Scott, and Paige laid down on the ground in the backyard of Stiles' house

Stiles, Scott, and Paige laid down on the ground in the backyard of Stiles' house. They were passing around a bottle of non-alcoholic Sangria since Stiles' dad would probably kill them if he saw them drinking actual alcohol.

"So-" Stiles stared up at the stars, "I guess we've all had a night."

"Yep." Scott sighs as he takes the bottle next and swigs some of it, "I think Paige might have it worse."

"Mm, I don't know." Paige took the bottle from him with a sigh, "I don't have a crazy murderous werewolf wanting to turn me to the League of Doom. I just have a truth-withholding aunt."

"Right." Scott rolled onto his stomach and looked at Paige, "Your family is connected to the Hales and Argents?"

"Right?" She huffs while giving the bottle to Stiles, "My mom was friends with werewolves and my dad hunted them." Paige sat up and looked down at her friends, "Dude, the Argents know about me then."

"They know of your family." Stiles waved off her worry as if it was nothing, "If they thought you knew anything, they would have already interrogated you."

"Well, Kate technically spoke to me..."

Scott was the next person to sit up and point at her, "Oh, my God. Are you the girl she heard scream?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Well, they assume the beta is Jackson and Kate said something about a girl helping as well cause she heard a girl scream when she tried to kill Derek."

"You were around Derek when he was being shot at?"

Paige sat up and placed the bottle in her lap, "Okay, yeah, I went for a walk and happened to stumble upon the Hale house when Kate was attacking him with her scary hunter buddies."

"You kind of failed to inform us of that."

"Wasn't my finest moment." Paige tipped the bottle so she could drink more, "But yeah, then I guess that was me. Do they know it was specifically me?"

"They didn't say, but I can only assume that they're already pinning you as the girl since... your family had ties with the very family that's the source of my problem."

Paige laughed and handed him the bottle next, "So the Alpha is after you and the Argent's are lowkey after me. Stiles, you're next."

"Okay, don't jinx that crap on me."

"I'm honestly more curious about your dad's family now." Scott admits to Paige with a sideways smile, "Was his family hunters?"

"I'm not sure. My aunt said she didn't know that much."

"Well, she could be lying." Stiles points out which made Paige nod in agreement, "I would totally say ask your dad's ex-best friend if it weren't for the fact that they'd probably torture you for information or something."