5: Scary werewolf gives me the heebie-jeebies

Paige actually brought snacks in her backpack, which she brought into the hospital as well

Paige actually brought snacks in her backpack, which she brought into the hospital as well. It consisted of various kinds of Little Debbie and Hostess treats. She was busy eating a twinkie as she watched Stiles try and fail to get Lydia Martin's attention- again. She had never wanted to help him more than whenever he was around Lydia.

Stiles fell down in the seat beside her, accepting the twinkie that Paige handed to him, "I can't believe she didn't even hear a word I said."

"Just eat the twinkie and bask in its greatness." Paige says calmly as she swings her legs up to put them on the seat beside her, using Stiles as a pillow, "Let the sweetness turn your sour mood to sugar."

"Sometimes I question if you have some sort of substance abuse."

"Are you asking if I'm high?" Paige inquires while staring up at him, taking a cosmic brownie out of her bag, "Sure, just not on marijuana. I'm high on life."

"You-" Stiles pushed her head off of him, "You're weird."

"I think I get it from my friends." Paige says back at him with a sweet smile on her face, "After all, friends rub off on each other."

"Are you seriously bringing up my nerd comment?"

"I am." She hums while taking a bite out of the brownie, offering the second half of it to Stiles. And despite the fact that the two were technically bickering, he took it and ate it. "I think you're great, Stiles. And if Lydia can't see that now it's her problem."

"Wow..." Stiles wiped his mouth from brownie crumbs, "That's actually sweet, I'm kind of scared."

"Take the compliment before I take it back." Paige takes a bottle of nesquik out of her bag, strawberry flavored this time since she ran out of chocolate, "Want one?"

"How old are you?"

"Same age as you."

Stiles gave her a dirty look, "Sometimes I truly question that." He was so focused on Paige that he hadn't noticed Scott approaching him. So when he turned to see him there, Stiles jumped back, "Holy God!"

"The scent was the same."

Paige hopped onto her feet, "Really? Are you certain? Maybe they just smell kind of similar."

"I'm sure it's the same."

Stiles adjusted himself, now back to his normal self and totally ignoring his jump scare from earlier, "So he did bury the other half of the body on his property?"

Scott only nods to answer Stiles' question, "Which means we have proof he killed the girl."

"Is it proof though?"

Stiles only gave Paige a perplexed look, "How is it not proof? Dead body on his property? Obviously it's him."

Paige just shrugged her shoulders, "I'm just saying."