30: Oh, my God, it's Stiles

After lacrosse practice, she had her hair pulled back in two french braids and had her usual red jacket on

After lacrosse practice, she had her hair pulled back in two french braids and had her usual red jacket on. She even wore red converse instead of her yellow ones because she only grabbed her red ones from when she left her Aunt.

Paige was also feeling a lot better, she didn't have any of those weird inception things so she was pretty good. She also didn't tell Stiles what happened because she didn't want to repeat the licking of Derek's abs with him. Even if it wasn't her, it sure felt like it was her.

"You can't go to the formal?"

"I literally made Allison a promise that I'd go." Paige huffs after hearing Scott tell them what Coach said, "Isn't the whole point of you going to watch Allison so Peter doesn't murder her?"

"Yeah, but Coach is going to kill me if he sees me."

Stiles looks at Scott and then over at Jackson, "Well... We technically could ask-"

Paige turned around on the bench while taking a bite of the laffy taffy she had, "Oh, you're serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious, Paige."

Jackson stared at the group like they were all one body and three heads, "You want me to take her to the formal."

"I don't want you to." Scott huffs, "I need you to."

"Screw you." Jackson spat and then glared over at Stiles, "You know what? Screw you too. In fact, screw each other."

"Jackson, come on, Scott basically saved your life, right?"

Jackson's glare shifted over to Paige, "He left me for dead."

Scott's mouth dropped open, "I got shot for you."

"Oh, yeah?" Jackson argued, "Show me the bullet wound."

"You know it healed."

"Convenient."

"Just do it for Allison, okay?" Scott sighs softly, trying to plead at this point, "She's in serious danger. I'm talking around-the-clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance."

"Have her dad do it, okay?" Jackson rolled his eyes, "He's the one actually equipped to handle this."

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?"

"Not my problem."

"Jackson-" Paige stopped him before he could walk around them all, "Come on, you're Allison's friend. And you can't argue with me on that. A lot of that was probably to get back at Scott, but you actually got to know Allison, right? And you like her don't you? It's Allison. Look me in the eyes and tell me you won't care if she got hurt."

Jackson wanted to curse because he didn't realize he was starting to genuinely like Allison and even Paige because Allison told him to stop bullying her, "What if I get hurt?"