59: Town Whackjob's Birthday

Maggie smiled over at Peter as she watched Paige run over to where Cora and Derek were at

Maggie smiled over at Peter as she watched Paige run over to where Cora and Derek were at. She stuffed her hands into her pockets as she listened to Paige's laugh. Derek had just turned fifteen today, so Talia asked if Paige would like to come and celebrate.

"Such dorks."

Raising a brow, Maggie looked to her boyfriend, "I'm sorry, what?"

Peter crossed his arms over his chest, "I get that Cora and Paige are still kids, but Derek is practically a man. He shouldn't be indulging with them so much."

"Well, he's still a kid. Until that boy graduates and marries, he's always going to be a little boy to me."

"You say marriage as though you don't know who he'll be marrying."

Maggie blinked and let her eyes drift to where Paige was, as Derek rolled his eyes at his sister and Paige. The two girls must have said something to make him do it.

"It's her choice."

"Do you think her of all people has a choice?"

"Everyone has a choice Peter." Maggie all but snapped at him, lately he had been genuinely pissing her off. He seemed to be bringing up Derek and Paige a lot lately.

Paige felt a little woozy all day, even as she laid on Stiles' bed in his room while he skimmed through evidence from his dad's office. Primarily the yearbook.

Stiles glanced back at her after flipping another page, "You feeling any better?"

"I can't tell. I feel like I am not entirely here..."

"Is it your powers or something?"

Sitting up, Paige ran a hand through her hair, "Don't really know."

Sheriff Stilinski walked by the door and paused when he noticed the pair, "Hey, whatcha doing?"

"Homework." Stiles instantly says without even looking up from the yearbook.

Sheriff Stilinski nodded his head and then backed up into the doorframe, "It's spring break." His eyes shifted over to Paige, who gave him a sheepish smile. He walked further into the room, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, I'm just satisfying my own curiosity."

"I know you and Paige are going to keep looking into it." Sheriff Stilinski sighs while Paige finally moves over to her computer chair at Stiles' desk, "We brought Harris in this morning for questioning. They... brought him in."

Paige peered up at him, "And?"

"And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders."

Stiles grew worried, "For all of them?"

"Enough of them."

Clicking her tongue, Paige crossed her arms over her chest, "With what proof?"