61: Maggie, the adult

Paige had her eyebrows furrowed as she walked into the police station

Paige had her eyebrows furrowed as she walked into the police station. Something felt a little off. She wanted to try and contact Lydia or even Allison since both disappeared from the party. Paige had also felt a little drained and her arm was stinging a bit. A lot was happening tonight and unfortunately, it was happening to people she cared about. So she was worried and she could feel them.

The deputy looked up at Stilinski and then at the kids behind him, "It's 2:00 in the morning."

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important."

With that the deputy let them all pass. Sheriff Stilinski knew the people here well and they knew him. He was a trustworthy man.He continued to speak with the Deputy while the three teens moved into Sheriff Stilinski's office, or his old office. Paige still felt bad that he was basically fired.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?"

Paige furrowed her brows together and looked at Stiles, "Why?"

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, remember?"

Scott nodded his head in realization, "The pregnant girl, Jessica."

"Yeah." Stiles realized that Paige was not entirely there for this situation since she had been dealing with family issues at the time, "Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him."

Once Stilinski was with the trio, they all went to work. But Paige wasn't entirely there. She was doing her best to stay focused on herself but she could tell that something was going on. She could feel something had happened and it wasn't a good thing. And unfortunately, Paige didn't know who it was. Last time she focused on someone, it was Derek, and then she incepted him and Kate Argent.

"I don't know, kids. I mean, look at this." Stilinski leaned back in his seat to allow the kids to peer over his shoulder, "There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

"All right, just keep going." Stiles leaned his palms onto the table to be able to stare at the screen, "Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

"Wait!" Paige pushed herself into Stilinski, practically hanging over him as she pointed, "Stop, stop, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back."

Stiles grew just as excited as well as he pointed, "That's him! That's Matt!"

"All I see is the back of someone's head."

"Matt's head, yeah." Stiles grumbled a little bit as his eyes squinted at the screen, "I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird."

"Okay, do you know how absolutely crazy you sound?"

"I can recognize a head when I see one."

Paige gave him the most incredulous look, "No, Stiles, you can't. You can barely recognize which textbook is being used for class."